Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I didn't have budget constraints I would probly be pissed lol but I do (joker EX hits next month and I couldn't get on flexpay for him so he's gonna be a $500 whack in the bank balance).

Then the Con is gonna hit and reveal sooooo many rad pfs and I will become homeless as a result lmao

Re: Dutch PF

Hi!

I was excited about this PF because it was going to go great with my original Predator Maquette but as usual, bills came and I ended up selling my Predator and now it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to keep Dutch by himself. I might end up selling it either here in the Forum or on Ebay.....:(

Bear

Hi!

I was excited about this PF because it was going to go great with my original Predator Maquette but as usual, bills came and I ended up selling my Predator and now it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to keep Dutch by himself. I might end up selling it either here in the Forum or on Ebay.....:(

Bear

Dude you sold that Predator ? :horror Damn bro Jaws/Predator etc...Yeah I know bills are tough sometimes.Lucky thing we never lose money with this hobby.Don't you have the Predator legendary scale bust ?

Sorry about the Predator mang...:thud:

If I didn't have budget constraints I would probly be pissed lol but I do (joker EX hits next month and I couldn't get on flexpay for him so he's gonna be a $500 whack in the bank balance).

Then the Con is gonna hit and reveal sooooo many rad pfs and I will become homeless as a result lmao

Haha I'll be homeless too! At least it's warm in Australia :D :lol

Dear Economy,
Please pick up. I want to live in a world where collectors are not forced to sell their prized possessions to pay bills and make ends meet.

Thanks

~ George

I believe they will..This is my most anticipated collectible right now.

We need pics of him from SDCC.

Anybody has pics of him yet?

So is Dutch not even on display at SDCC? That doesn't sit right with me... it makes me wonder if they've botched the sculpts and that's why there has been all these delays. :dunno

EDIT: I've spoken to Sideshow and Dutch is NOT at SDCC. :mad: :(

Last edited:
Back