Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

So is Dutch not even on display at SDCC? That doesn't sit right with me... it makes me wonder if they've botched the sculpts and that's why there has been all these delays. :dunno

EDIT: I've spoken to Sideshow and Dutch is NOT at SDCC. :mad: :(

so weird they've got a TON of stuff on display that is in prototype stage and not due for even pre-order for a long time ....but a statue that was meant to be out a month ago can't even show a prototype there ?

i've got a bad feeling about this piece but cancelling is no option as i used all my reward points on this

i've got a bad feeling about this piece but cancelling is no option as i used all my reward points on this

Ha ha, I'm in the same boat. I just all of my points on this too. LOL!

Where is the ____ing Dutch!!!!!! Nothing new. We need to see what sideshow change on it. They change the stock picture before, and now nothing in SDCC!!!,

I have a really bad feeling about this I asked SS about it and why they are not showing us Dutch in SDCC and no response yet... I mean they are showing prototypes of statues not even painted but yet a statue that is suppose to ship in 2 months is not there...? With all the several delays this is getting I highly doubt they will actually ship this in September watch the date get moved yet again.

This is bull____! This completes the holy trilogy of awesome Arn characters Conan, terminator and Dutch! We need our Dutch ! We need him nooooooooow! Do it nooowwwww kill me I'm here!

Sorry about that.

I have a really bad feeling about this I asked SS about it and why they are not showing us Dutch in SDCC and no response yet... I mean they are showing prototypes of statues not even painted but yet a statue that is suppose to ship in 2 months is not there...? With all the several delays this is getting I highly doubt they will actually ship this in September watch the date get moved yet again.

The Baroness PF was a no show too and she is supposed to ship in August.

This is bull____! This completes the holy trilogy of awesome Arn characters Conan, terminator and Dutch! We need our Dutch ! We need him nooooooooow! Do it nooowwwww kill me I'm here!

Sorry about that.

:exactly:

Come on do it! Do it now! Charge our credit cards, we're here!

:lol

I'm worried but kinda glad at the same time. I'd rather they took their time to perfect him rather than a sloppy rushed job.

Really hope we see a companion pred PF soon :pray:

SS needs to do a Carl Weathers Dillon PF! I'd buy that!

This verion though!

Dillon shirt and tie. Dutch red polo PF too!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:

C'mon! We'd all buy a Dillon PF! Especially the shirt and tie version! :lol

:exactly:

Come on do it! Do it now! Charge our credit cards, we're here!

:lol

LMFAO!!!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back