1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

He sold already!?

iZsE5BrJIQWcu.gif

:lol sorry buddy:( I'm up way past my bedtime anwsering a crap load of pm's. Good news is I ordered my enterbay t-800 and have a few hundred to spare:yess:

My dx10 will be here tomorrow! My first Terminator figure. I was kicking myself when I missed the first and super happy now a better version's out!!

Congrats buddy. Welcome to the Ahhhhhhnuld club

:lol sorry buddy:( I'm up way past my bedtime anwsering a crap load of pm's. Good news is I ordered my enterbay t-800 and have a few hundred to spare:yess:

Hell Jeah buddy. Congrats. Xmas present to yourself. When is he due to be delivered?

Awesome pics Fiend. You really need a black shirt & your golden brother

Hell Jeah buddy. Congrats. Xmas present to yourself. When is he due to be delivered?

Likely by end of next week, I was gunna ask for it as a x-mas gift but did'nt want to ask for such a expensive gift, so yeah x-mas present to myself:yess: Sorry about blade buddy, I know you wanted one and feel bad I did'nt trade wit you:( Thanks for your support on my sale thread too I really appresate it:1-1:

I finally caved and got him as sort of a Xmas gift to myself. :rotfl I had some Amex points to use so I ended up getting him cheap from a dealer on Amazon. So many of you have posted such great pics and reviews so it made him a must have even after preordering the battle damaged version. Can't wait to have him under the tree! :yess:

Likely by end of next week, I was gunna ask for it as a x-mas gift but did'nt want to ask for such a expensive gift, so yeah x-mas present to myself:yess: Sorry about blade buddy, I know you wanted one and feel bad I did'nt trade wit you:( Thanks for your support on my sale thread too I really appresate it:1-1:

don't feel bad buddy, I'm just broke.
you had to do what you had to do to move stuff and get better stuff I totally understand.

I will re acquire him someday don't you worry brother :hi5:

Mine has left Canada. Kinda giving me hope that I'll have it next week and that the canadapost email gave a deliberate overestimate of how long it will take. Can't ****ing wait. Really looking forward to trying new Pescadero pics with it and using that PERS.

IMGP8983.JPG

Original Picture Set Here

Awesome pics man :clap

Mine has left Canada. Kinda giving me hope that I'll have it next week and that the canadapost email gave a deliberate overestimate of how long it will take. Can't ****ing wait. Really looking forward to trying new Pescadero pics with it and using that PERS.

:panic::panic: Finally buddy , congrats brother :hi5:

Maybe now that it has left Canada, there's hope that you will get it sooner than they estimate.

Yeah, I was really happy on how he came out. Looks killer in hand.

Awesome pics Fiend. You really need a black shirt & your golden brother

Got a black tee coming. :rock Golden brother?

Sexellent pics Fiend! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Thanks bud. :)

Yeah, I like that one and the portrait shot the most. Thanks you. I try to take decent pics but my knowledge on how to properly operate my camera etc is limited unfortunately.

You're going to really like it. It grows on you too. I like it more now than I did when I opened it. The PERS ios one of the best. I still don't think I can call myself a "fan" of PERS but with HT's latest DX figures it sure has lessened mt hate for it. Luke, Keaton, Jack, Arnie, Sparrow are all fantastic in the look and operation. The DX12 is absolutely hideous though. It make the figure look silly and if you don't know how to properly futz and figure it can really effect the entire look of the figure. That's why I think some pics make that figure look fantastic while others make him look like a simpleton and toy like.

I got my spare DX10 head today and did a mod (took the PERS mechanism out) so it would fit on the MMS body . Thanks to Robbie for the MOD. I think he looks awesome . The skin color is a little different . It doesn't bother me though.

TerminatorCollection-12-2012001.jpg

TerminatorCollection-12-2012002.jpg

TerminatorCollection-12-2012003.jpg

TerminatorCollection-12-2012004.jpg

And the rest of the T-800's

TerminatorCollection-12-2012005.jpg

TerminatorCollection-12-2012006.jpg

TerminatorCollection-12-2012007.jpg

TerminatorCollection-12-2012008.jpg

TerminatorCollection-12-2012009.jpg

TerminatorCollection-12-2012010.jpg

Cool. Was it difficult to remove the PERS mechanism EcKo?

Back