1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

[
TerminatorCollection-12-2012016.jpg

]

Thats awesomness right there:clap The mod looks great man:hi5: The new dx head is really kick*** I could see someone making a great john matrix from commando with the new head and body.

Cool. Was it difficult to remove the PERS mechanism EcKo?

Very easy , i can do a video if you guys want?
Thanks buddy

Thats awesomness right there:clap The mod looks great man:hi5: The new dx head is really kick*** I could see someone making a great john matrix from commando with the new head and body.

Thanks brother . Yeah this head is so awesome , its Ahhhhnuld all the way IMO .

Yeah a Matrix is something i would kill for . Maybe when i get some money i can try and bash one :panic:

Video or instructions please, thank you.

I'm editing the video now , i'll have it posted in a few

hi guys, just wanna say take extra care when removing/putting on the sunglasses as mine snapped in half. i left mine in display for about a week and then decided to repose in last weekend and the glasses just snapped...luckily i managed to get a replacement... great figure overall!

That sucks man , glad you got a replacement

hi guys, just wanna say take extra care when removing/putting on the sunglasses as mine snapped in half. i left mine in display for about a week and then decided to repose in last weekend and the glasses just snapped...luckily i managed to get a replacement... great figure overall!

Yeah that goes without saying, sorry about your breaking but aleast you got a replacement. They do seem more fradgile then the mms glasses but both should be handled with care.

Here's my video tutorial for the DX10 Head MOD :wave

Watch in 1080p HD

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzdmh007uHY[/ame]

TWO OF MINE ARRIVED!
but i'm able to pick them only on friday. arrrrrrrrgh

Wasn't gonna get this, but after seeing some reviews I couldn't resist:yess:

Hot_Toys_292.jpg
Hot_Toys_293.jpg
Hot_Toys_295.jpg
Hot_Toys_296.jpg
Hot_Toys_294.jpg

It really came out nice imo....can't wait for the BD version but my WALLET can....

Got mine today and super happy with it. So glad I sold the previous version and went with this.

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0446.JPG

I just got this figure and while I was trying to put the mini gun handle in his hand, the handle popped off (I wasn't using much force). It won't pop in right without superglue because it won't stay but I'm worried superglue might leave spots on the mini gun. I'm so mad!!

never mind. I just said screw it and used superglue. It left a tiny smudge, but at least the handle stays now. Now I'm back in love this figure. This figure is pure awesomeness.

I just got this figure and while I was trying to put the mini gun handle in his hand, the handle popped off (I wasn't using much force). It won't pop in right without superglue because it won't stay but I'm worried superglue might leave spots on the mini gun. I'm so mad!!

Same exact thing happen to me, trying using a small dab of superglue it shouldn't stain it if you put very little.

fantastic figure, fantastic shots by everyone.
here is my dx10 sculpt with the mms body and clothes

t800dx.png

t800dx2.png

t800dx3.png

I'm happy to see more people enjoying this figure. I love seeing all the pics. Usually when I get the figure, I'm pretty much done with the thread and don't care so much about other people's pics anymore but this one just continues to impress me and everybody's pics are great.

Back