1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

zzIMG_9671.jpg

zzIMG_9673.jpg

zzIMG_9676.jpg

zzIMG_9678.jpg

zzIMG_9679.jpg

zzIMG_9680.jpg

zzIMG_9686.jpg

zzIMG_9694.jpg

zzIMG_9699.jpg

zzIMG_9701.jpg

They're going to call me the 'elevator guy'.

Anyway I took these pics right when I should have been going to bed last night of all times. I'm a real stay in bed guy, not a 'go to' bed guy.

This is the figure unfutzed. I've done nothing to the jacket as yet. Theres a handgun stuffed down his pants on the right hand side making his jacket stick out a tad there. The bag he's carrying is the COOmodel one.

some awesome pics over the last few pages. Really makes me want one. Ill try to contain myself until near DX13 Release when people who are using DX10 as placeholders will want to get rid of them in a hurry for DX13 funds and ill fish for a bargain then. (And buy a DX13)

"I'll take care of da police" how the heck did you get the m134 in the bag?

Great pics brother

I will say that this figure won't win over any sceptics on the whole PERS issue. In certain lights it looks pretty bad. The eyelids, thick by structural necessity, can stand out way too much in certain lights. But here I think it looks good, and I have always been curious about what a Terminator figure with PERS would be like - because he acts with his eyes in the films.

Thems looks wicked A-Dev!!!

Cheers, thanks Eamon.

some awesome pics over the last few pages. Really makes me want one. Ill try to contain myself until near DX13 Release when people who are using DX10 as placeholders will want to get rid of them in a hurry for DX13 funds and ill fish for a bargain then. (And buy a DX13)

Sounds like a plan.

"I'll take care of da police" how the heck did you get the m134 in the bag?

Great pics brother

Its the COOmodel bag.

Hey elevator guy, great pics:clap Thats a sign of a great figure if it keeps you up at night just to take pics:wink1: those do look cool though I must say, I will try and get some pic's up later today myself with the new harley.

I love terminator stuff, can't get enough but, its not the only thing I'm into. I was trying not to buy other stuff right now and focus on only terminator but failed:( the extra money from my sales started burning a hole in my pocket and I ordered the new hot toys metal gear snake:slap I'm glad I did though cause I really wanted that figure for a while now.

Its abit to hard nowadays not to get side tracked as there alot of cool stuff out there. The trick is to stay focused and not go crazy getting everything thats cool looking, moneys are flying out of my pocket fast enough just trying to keep up with one fransice without trying to follow them all. I dropped the idea early on with getting on the whole avengers banwagon as I could tell that was a money pit.

I got swept up in the batman frenzy late starting with the 2011 toyfair ex bb, then keaton but thats where I ended it, I was tempted to continue but I'm not a hugh batman fan, I just like him not love him kinda thing, so I did'nt want to have a bunch of figures based on something I was'nt super into. Glad to have the ones I got and thats good enought.

The only other thing I got on pre-order aside from terminator stuff is the new coo model skeletons, those are right up my alley and I won't pass on those.

I hear ya buddy , congats on MGS figure :clap

I was the same way , when i 1st started collecting , i would buy every figure that i liked that came out. I learned my lesson on that.

I've had on 3 different ocassions the IM Mark 3 bd , Mark 4 , & Mark 6 . I have traded each one every time , i liked them cuz they were cool but wasn't loving them.

I'm also glad i didn't get sucked into the Avengers line or IM :thwak

Right now because of my not having much work , my collection is at a standstill ,

Just have

Terminator
Batman 89
Nolan Batman
Dexter
Assassin Creed 2 Ezio

I completley slowed down , which is agood thing for being broke , but i do miss Blade and my T1 Police version :monkey2

Good to know we're all in the same boat. It all looks awesome and would be cool to have but theres just too much. And with each figure being more expensive than the last its only becoming more and more impossible to keep up with everything.

Hey elevator guy, great pics:clap Thats a sign of a great figure if it keeps you up at night just to take pics:wink1: those do look cool though I must say, I will try and get some pic's up later today myself with the new harley.

Thanks Skull. Its an excellent figure. I'm loving the new smaller size - its not even a huge difference but its just enough.

As for the elevator, it makes quite a great photo-stage. I never intended it as such, it was purely supposed to be..well a Pescadero diorama for Pescadero-based pics. However theres now nowhere else in my flat I'd rather take pics. The light is terrible in my place and what there is my camera can't seem to pick up. I either have to use flash or accept really dull pics. So the elevator it is for just about everything now.

They're going to call me the 'elevator guy'.

Anyway I took these pics right when I should have been going to bed last night of all times. I'm a real stay in bed guy, not a 'go to' bed guy.

This is the figure unfutzed. I've done nothing to the jacket as yet. Theres a handgun stuffed down his pants on the right hand side making his jacket stick out a tad there. The bag he's carrying is the COOmodel one.

Unfutzed?!?!?!?!
:horror

That piece is one fine fit isn´t it?!

Awesome pics, Andrew.
Congrats on getting him.
:hi5:
After all those pics, my opinion turned.
Can´t wait to get him...

Unfutzed?!?!?!?!
:horror

That piece is one fine fit isn´t it?!

Awesome pics, Andrew.
Congrats on getting him.
:hi5:
After all those pics, my opinion turned.
Can´t wait to get him...

Thanks Timo. Yeah I mean I had plans to tighten the collar around his neck and maybe refold the lapels but I haven't done any of that yet. What you see there is totally the stock figure apart from the COOmodels bag.

A-Dev those pictures are amazing! Still waiting on the postman to drop him off for me. Can't wait for his arrival!

A-Dev those pictures are amazing! Still waiting on the postman to drop him off for me. Can't wait for his arrival!

Great pics, a-dev!

Thank you sirs. A well worthwhile figure IMO. I can't wait to get back home and have some more playtime.

Thanks Timo. Yeah I mean I had plans to tighten the collar around his neck and maybe refold the lapels but I haven't done any of that yet. What you see there is totally the stock figure apart from the COOmodels bag.

Yeah, recognized the bag.
I´ll deffo switch the stock to the coomodel bag and gatling, cause I really love those.
Paintjob on the gatling´s just way superior.
But have to have a second thought on the bag once I see it from the DX10.
But congrats on the well pre-futzed jacked.
Could´ve been way worse, like the guy with the way to tight sleeve...

Getting one of these heads for my mms

Apparently they don't fit

Check this out

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzdmh007uHY&feature=share&list=UUjbDQCK1niuCE5TEaAmsYDg[/ame]

Great pics. I love this most. :)

Wow, that is totally badass. :clap

My thanks to you gentlemen.

Getting one of these heads for my mms

Apparently they don't fit

With a little mod it does. Mr Ecko posted a video a few pages back explaining how to remove the PERS apparatus inside the head. This allows it to push down on the MMS neck all the way, although it won't be secured in place except by friction with the neck - since the ball, with which the head plugs into the neck socket, is attached to aforementioned PERS apparatus.

Back