ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16b0g49.jpg

Hard to photograph now it's still white from the milliput. But I think it looks better than his lips-only sculpt already! Needs paint desperatly.

Fine-tuned the teeth, they were to prominent, now they look better, less squared. Looks bad because of the flash, and obviously white because of the miliput. :Lol20141011_010316.jpg

WOW, that's a lot of work I've been keeping up with your progress in the Vader Mod thread and I think it looks a lot better. Please keep posting pics, thanks for sharing.

I've also been keeping up with your progress in the Vader Mod thread. Although sometimes I feel like I'm watching someone descending into Vader madness. :lol

You have no idea.. Started resculpting his cheeks and lower eyelids..

Yes this means he has been cleaned of paint. Yet again. :lol

But he will be near perfect! :vader

4ggoj8.jpg

Repainted my medicom Han Solo. Touched up the irises and eyebrows.

Also I saw the HT Fett in person. Great stuff, can't decide if I prefer my custom or theirs. ☺

Yes this will be a terrific project. This sculpt is 99% ford as han solo in rotj. The hair is throwing it off a lot unfortunatly. Should be an easy fix! And since I haven't painted this, if theres interest I will look for a caster.

Trust me that this has the potential to be a perfect ford sculpt. Makes sense considering its an enterbay sculpt.

Back