ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIP of my painted Jedi Luke SS resculpt. Think it looks pretty good! Not having eyebrows is a thing to get fixed.

15zhwg3.jpg

Looking great indeed and it looks like you went with the straight ahead eyes. did you re-sculpt the hair? it looks really good.

Lighter greenish blue eyes, and added some more highlights to the hair. Will add some more shading to it too and paint the lips, seal it all and add gloss to eyes and lips and he will be done!

28c0k61.jpg

Lighter greenish blue eyes, and added some more highlights to the hair. Will add some more shading to it too and paint the lips, seal it all and add gloss to eyes and lips and he will be done!

28c0k61.jpg

You know what? I am fighting for days to simulate Luke´s hair colour :thud: and you created the perfect match ... COULD YOU PLEASE POST SOME FURTHER PICS and disclose the details of your technique???? :clap:clap:clap

123usd1.jpg

rcsi0y.jpg

I use a mixture of rhinox hide, Karak stone, ivanden dark sun and Gehenna's gold. I use the most brown for the shading obviously, and less on the highlight while using equal amounts of ivanden and karak. Only a slight bit of gold.

I paint the base a in between of the highlight and the shading, and add streaks of aforementioned with a thing brush untill satisfied!

Paint on the hair looks good. Blonde is difficult to get looking natural. Its a shame you didn't do some resculpting to the mouth. It still looks like a sex doll :)

Paint on the hair looks good. Blonde is difficult to get looking natural. Its a shame you didn't do some resculpting to the mouth. It still looks like a sex doll :)

I agree. But it also how Luke Skywalker looks 90% of the time in ROTJ. So it looks weird. But so did the actor himself.

7319-15886.jpgluke-skywalker-mark-hamill-jedi-knight-face.jpg

Teeth eh? That will be a challenge. Might help the overall look though. Good luck...or should I say may the Force be with you...

Doing more work on my resculpt. Someone called this a sexdoll and I kinda agreed with him. However I did not want to ruin the very good work on the mouth sculpt Sideshow did so I decided to add teeth, making him look better IMO.

Still need to add the bottom row when the top row is fully dried. Hardest thing I EVER sculpted! :rock 20141007_214058.jpg

Quick photoshop mock-up of bottom row of teeth. It will look better than this obviously when actually done. Unfortunatly milliput takes 24 hours to fully dry so I can't continue sculpting. I **** hate waiting.

20141007_214058 copy.jpg

EDIT: I think it looks really good! Thank you guy that mentioned him looking like a sexdoll! You pushed me further! :rock

Your welcome! :)

Nice job on the teeth! Don't make them too white now. Something similar to your eye white would be good if not even darker.

Back