Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is Faith?!?!? Still nothing in terms of announcements. I'm not even sure we'll get this in the 1st quarter. :(

I won't drop an item number, but there's a OMWF Buffy on Ebay that has sky-rocketed in price. :horror

I'm glad I got mine when I did.

280 bucks when there's another auction for 153 at the same time?

I know the first auction is unopened and the other one opened once and a auction, not buy it now, but still.

I got mine for 80-90 bucks just a few months ago. I know it was a bargain, but 280?

280 bucks when there's another auction for 153 at the same time?

I know the first auction is unopened and the other one opened once and a auction, not buy it now, but still.

I got mine for 80-90 bucks just a few months ago. I know it was a bargain, but 280?

I was talking about the one at $153. I didn't even see the one at $280! :horror

I got mine at $80 as well!!! :rock I was VERY fortunate to have found it when I did.

I've been waiting for my EOD tiki for about 4 months, because the seller was busy and bust and busy, and finally we decided to wait until I got home from Christmas. So on the 23rd Dec I told him to ship. But it seems like he hasn't even opened my PM and read that I want it now. I assumed I would get it anyday, but now I have to wait until he check his PMs. He hasn't been logged on since the 23rd, which is just my luck. I'll try send him a email.

I want my tiki! I thought the EOD looked better than the OMWF on pics, and tough love Willow lloked the best, but now that I have dark aillow, TL willow and omwf on my shelf, I like the OMWF the best. Maybe that will change when I have EOD at the shelf nect to them.

I've been waiting for my EOD tiki for about 4 months, because the seller was busy and bust and busy, and finally we decided to wait until I got home from Christmas. So on the 23rd Dec I told him to ship. But it seems like he hasn't even opened my PM and read that I want it now. I assumed I would get it anyday, but now I have to wait until he check his PMs. He hasn't been logged on since the 23rd, which is just my luck. I'll try send him a email.

I want my tiki! I thought the EOD looked better than the OMWF on pics, and tough love Willow lloked the best, but now that I have dark aillow, TL willow and omwf on my shelf, I like the OMWF the best. Maybe that will change when I have EOD at the shelf nect to them.

Wow, that's a little rediculous to wait that long. Did you get it from a member here?

No, at btvsfigs. I've dealt with him before, and knew what to wait (wrong items, without box, broken items) but he's always been nice and repaid me, and the EOD was for only 40bucks and very low shipping.

No, at btvsfigs. I've dealt with him before, and knew what to wait (wrong items, without box, broken items) but he's always been nice and repaid me, and the EOD was for only 40bucks and very low shipping.

$40 + shipping??? WOW!!! No wonder why you're so patient!! :rock :lol

That's a heck of a deal.

Yeah, but in case I get it without box or broken or in 4 more months, I will regret not paying double.

That reminds me, I need to send him another email making sure he packages it well.

It's suppose to, I told him repeatedly, but once I ordered two willow shideshows from him, because they were cheap and came with boxes. But they arrived without boxes, and the vamp willow was broken. I was repaid, but in case I had know I would end up with just a boxless willow, I wouldn't have purchased.

So in case it doesn't come with a box, I will be very cross and might want to send the tiki back in case he doesn't have the box anymore. The boxes look very good to display on their own, and it will be hard to re-sell without the box.

It's suppose to, I told him repeatedly, but once I ordered two willow shideshows from him, because they were cheap and came with boxes. But they arrived without boxes, and the vamp willow was broken. I was repaid, but in case I had know I would end up with just a boxless willow, I wouldn't have purchased.

So in case it doesn't come with a box, I will be very cross and might want to send the tiki back in case he doesn't have the box anymore. The boxes look very good to display on their own, and it will be hard to re-sell without the box.

Oh, I definitely see your point. I wouldn't even bother if it doesn't come with a box. Did you already pay for the EOD Buffy too?

Turns out he shipped it already and it will be with me, in original box, within two weeks. And he might have thrown in free stuff because of the delay, like he did once before :)

Yep, he was very quick. I guess I should have tried emailing a long time ago.

With the potential you-know-what coming (I'm too paranoid to say exactly what, but you-know-what ; ) and the tiki, I will have to rearrange my collection on my two bookshelves and maybe put away my three sideshow dolls.

I love having more collectibles than I can display.

Yep, he was very quick. I guess I should have tried emailing a long time ago.

With the potential you-know-what coming (I'm too paranoid to say exactly what, but you-know-what ; ) and the tiki, I will have to rearrange my collection on my two bookshelves and maybe put away my three sideshow dolls.

I love having more collectibles than I can display.

I'm excited for you!!! :rock

Definitely drop me a PM about the "other" when you get more info. I hope it works out for you!!!

my end of days buffy should be here on friday

It's probably my favorite in the line. I LOVE the OMWF Buffy, but the scythe and just this piece in general makes me like it more.

You won't be disappointed!

Now....where's Faith? :mad: :lol

Back