Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if anybody sees one somewhere let me know

I just checked for you. I didn't see a thing other than the charity auction, but I'm sure that one will skyrocket. It's already well over $100 as well.

You'll find one! :rock

I found a glory maquette for $93 shipped :banana:banana:banana

next question is, do I want the regular willow or the dark willow?

NICE!!! Did you get Glory then!??!

As for Willow, get them BOTH!!! I prefer "Tough Love" Willow, BUT they are both unique in their own right.

I wish I would have known that you were looking for a Dark Willow. I just sold my extra one about a month or so ago!

NICE!!! Did you get Glory then!??!

As for Willow, get them BOTH!!! I prefer "Tough Love" Willow, BUT they are both unique in their own right.

I wish I would have known that you were looking for a Dark Willow. I just sold my extra one about a month or so ago!

I got glory :banana

I've been seeing a lot dark willow maquettes, I kinda like that one more than the normal willow maquette

I got glory :banana

I've been seeing a lot dark willow maquettes, I kinda like that one more than the normal willow maquette

CONGRATS!!! :rock

As for the Willows, they both are great IMO. "Tough Love" Willow is definitely getting more difficult to find in terms of a decent price. If you're thinking of getting one of the other, I would probably try to persuade you to go that route. I don't see Dark Willow sky-rocketing in the near future.

CONGRATS!!! :rock

As for the Willows, they both are great IMO. "Tough Love" Willow is definitely getting more difficult to find in terms of a decent price. If you're thinking of getting one of the other, I would probably try to persuade you to go that route. I don't see Dark Willow sky-rocketing in the near future.

I haven't seen any tough love willows other than the out of stocks :lol

I haven't seen any tough love willows other than the out of stocks :lol

I have can PM a link to a place that has it in-stock if you want ("Tough Love"). I particularly don't like this retail, but nonetheless, at least it's an option.

I'm still waiting on my EOD tiki. The seller said two weeks, it has now been over 3 weeks, 4 on sunday. Turns out that it wasn't sent by air mail because the post office didn't scratch hard enough on the parcel or whatever, so it was sent by boat (the seller's English needs improving, so I don't know what's happening).

It should be with me within two weeks. If it's broken when it arrives, or doesn't arrive with free surprises as promised, I'm going to be pissed.

Although, if it is broken, I might be able to get a full refound, but get to keep the statue, that I might be able to glue so I could display it anyway. So it could be a win win situation.

Now I hope it's broken, because I really want that money for comic books.

Weird how one's mood can change in the middle of a post.

Woot! And I got a second notification that the Evil Queen is coming out on the 2nd. Wallet says 'ouch'.

Back