Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone pointed out that the pose is strikingly similar to the Spider-Iron Man?

Elektra001.jpg

Spideyiron001.jpg

I have both the Red and the White one, and hands down, that PF is still the best Elektra IMO.

Having said that, I did order the exclusive, rather I am on the waitlist!

It's a nice statue but she's a little too muscular from the waist up for my liking. Nice sculpt overall, I'm just not into the character though.

i must say she's prettier than the average sculpt for marvel heroines.

still on the fence whether to get her or not...

the facesculpt his spectacular.other than that the PF is hotter.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
691524-she_hulk_37_large.jpg

What is that?

Why? You will convert if you get on the waitlist. At least attempt the waitlist so you can cancel the regular when it converts
cause i dont like it as much as the non ex, and certainly dont want to pay more for it

cause i dont like it as much as the non ex, and certainly dont want to pay more for it

Dude the EX is switch out arms! Which means you get two sets of arms and can change up the display style! You could have one katana and one psi (spelling?) if you wanted! And its only $15 more!

That being said...I most likely won't get this one...unless of course the ES is rediculously low on the exclusive...which it wont be.

All I heard was "blah blah blah blah" :D

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , *breaks out the semi auto*

:gun:gun:gun

grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr

Aw snap, Sexy and Chap I thought u guys had ur bullet proof vests on :eek:

Back