Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , *breaks out the semi auto*

:gun:gun:gun

grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr grrrr

Aw snap, Sexy and Chap I thought u guys had ur bullet proof vests on :eek:

Hahaha, Emma used her diamond shielding to protect me.

Has anyone pointed out that the pose is strikingly similar to the Spider-Iron Man?

Elektra001.jpg

Spideyiron001.jpg

I have both the Red and the White one, and hands down, that PF is still the best Elektra IMO.

Having said that, I did order the exclusive, rather I am on the waitlist!

I agree about the PF. And nice catch on the pose.

We'll see DD at SDCC me bets.

The pose is similar but not exact. Look at SSC's track record though, The Hulk: One arm forward, one arm back. The Thing: One arm forward, one arm back. Abomination: One arm forward, one arm back. Namor: One arm forward, one arm back. Catch my drift? This isn't something new.

That's what i thought. I don't have any of the AH comiquettes so it would be stupid to buy it with the idea of displaying her with a DareDevil PF.

I'm sure it was brought up before but the Ghost Rider piece was about 1/5. Magneto and Wolverine as well. It could be possible that when SSC does give a Daredevil piece they make it a 1/5 Comiquette bounding off of a roof in Hell's Kitchen that would complement this instead of making a 1/4 Premium Format.....

I'm sure it was brought up before but the Ghost Rider piece was about 1/5. Magneto and Wolverine as well. It could be possible that when SSC does give a Daredevil piece they make it a 1/5 Comiquette bounding off of a roof in Hell's Kitchen that would complement this instead of making a 1/4 Premium Format.....

:horror Bite your tongue.

BLASPHEMY!

Why worry about DD in 1/5 scale, he already shows up as almost that scale on the VS dio.

DD is deservng of both PF and comiquette since lesser characters have been given both.

Back