Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love female statues...I am a completist of the AH line...and have other females on preorder...BUT even I must say this is just TOO MUCH!!! We need other characters...male characters...some heavy-hitter!!!!:lol I really can't believe it

.. isnt it obvious here all the good stuff is being saved for SDCC? .... :monkey1 ..... the drama ....

are you being sarcastic bulls?

I wish K. I loved the days when the Gore Group, Pablo, Andy and Ray were
producig some of the best Marvel collectables on the market. The Classic Ironman was the last Marvel piece which met with that standard.

I am sure this piece will look great. Maybe SS will make a Lois Lane next.

Okay first off I have been a huge fan of Sideshow's Marvel line but this is the last straw. Total and utter BULL^^^^^. What universe are the decision makers at Sideshow living in. TWO ^^^^ing Electras before Daredevil!!!!!!! Are you for real? This latest female announcment along with the Brooke, AH and Cho line are the death nail in a disasterous year for Marvel fans. WTF.

actually three electras if you include the red and then white version and now the comiquette as well.

way to much duplication imo.:confused::confused:

i have both PF's so unless this shouts must own, i'll most likely pass.
besides when DD gets announced in PF form, i'd rather have the electra PF than the comiquette.

:rotfl :lol BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol :rotfl

0Elektra.jpg

Looks good so far!

For those interested, this will be 1/5 scale. Comiquettes should all be 1/4, there needs to be some consistency.

To tell the truth I'd love if every piece was in 1/5 scale...they're supposed to be cheaper (Less polystone...less weight) and they are easier to display together as a group

i consider this as part of the "good stuff". If not, i can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves :horror

i totally think the Emma PF, X-23 comiquette, and this this is "good stuff" too, so the "big hitters" should be breathtaking when they announce it right?

i really liked the PF but had to sell her to buy something I really wanted, so I'm glad i'll be able to get Elektra in Comiquette form :)

always wanted to get the PF but could never get a good deal, so im glad that SS is giving us this so that i could get something elektra

Back