Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should sign up for the Sideshow Facebook. This was posted hours ago....

Sideshow Collectibles: It's newsletter night tonight! Be sure to log in to read it as soon as it's published (normally around 6 PM Pacific Time on Thursday evenings)... some great Pre-Orders will be available, as well as a few new Previews from Marvel, Aliens & more!

What I am wondering is what artist the Elektra is based off of? They normally say if it was Adam Hughes right away?

yeah this will most likely just be a ssc piece with no other credit given, like the X-23. Hughes most likely won't have anything else for a couple months now, though Brooks should be having another coming very shortly i would think.:naughty

I personally think she looks great and I'm glad I sold my PF. What size is 1/5?

:rotfl.....Elektra PF, Elektra comiquette, Emma comiquette, Emma PF, Mystique PF, Mystique Comiquette(coming soon).....who's next SS, X-23 PF!?....:rotfl

MJ PF will be next followed by a Cho She Hulk. Both of these
must be wishing they were more popular. Expect an MJ v Black Cat dio soon followed by an MJ 1:1. You cannot have enough of MJ.

I want you guys to take a look at what I posted last Friday.

I found a prototype of the next Premium Format. They are revisiting Elektra in Emma style:

Elektra-Barbie-Doll.jpg

I'm just saying....:monkey3 :lol

Same size as the AH line BC.

Ugh. Which means when/if we get a Daredevil PF we'll have one of these issues on our hands...

IMG_7697edit.jpg

I know some don't care about scale and size issues but I'd love for the AH! line to retain the same scale just like the upcoming Brooks and Cho lines to do the same....people would go ape^^^^ if they made the next AH! 1/4 or 1/6 why the hell all the ^^^^ing around with the scale of the Comiquette line?

actually three electras if you include the red and then white version and now the comiquette as well.

way to much duplication imo.:confused::confused:

i have both PF's so unless this shouts must own, i'll most likely pass.
besides when DD gets announced in PF form, i'd rather have the electra PF than the comiquette.

I agree somewhat. I am totally with you on the fact that the Elektra PF is a must own once DD PF comes out. I think the Elektra PF is hot, I own both of them the Red one and the White one (Red is nicer one IMO).

I think though this comiquette is pretty cool for the small preview. It the rest holds out, it would be nice in display with all the other 1/5 scales.

Back