Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm. i thought they were gonna announce the AH! mystique comiquette first.

but since i don't have any elektras in my collection, this might make a good buy. the face looks quite alright, hope they do justice to the rest of her... :naughty

^^^^ yes! Sideshow should get rid of PFs forever and just go with Comiquettes! :rock

A lot of people wanted an Elektra, I'm sure all your "heavy hitters" as you call them will be coming. Remember, Sideshow went a long time without making any female characters and now we are finally getting some.

We are now only getting females. LOL. I wonder if Marvel will finally sell some female comics.

A lot of people wanted an Elektra, I'm sure all your "heavy hitters" as you call them will be coming. Remember, Sideshow went a long time without making any female characters and now we are finally getting some.

I am sure the surge of female characters is driven heavily by Marvel and thier desire to target the female audience. I think every major character has a female counterpart now, OR has been replaced by a female. That's marvel though...they just pounce on the current issues....like femanism! They just needed a short 30-40 years to come up with a plan and BAM.

Speaking of, I hear Marvel has jumped on top of the civil rights movement and soon they will double the number of non-lame black super heroes to 4! Quesada was quoted as saying "After the Civil War we plan to unleash a number of african american characters!"

I believe it. :cool:

I'm soooooooooo glad I didn't buy the PF! :lol

:lecture

I do like the face a lot better on this one compared the old PF version and we'll have to see how the rest turns out. I'm NOT happy that it's 1/5 scale because therefore if the DD PF comes out the scale is whack!!!

Last edited:

Sideshow is smart. They are baiting their fan base to keep coming back week after week in hopes that their favorite character will be made.

But we are not just getting some females, but a wave. Let's remember the ratio of men to women in the Marvel Universe, shall we. So many character's that actually sell books need at least one representation.

I don't mind as I always thought the face on the PF was slightly off... This one is much nicer.

I wish it would be PF scale... If not, I hope they do a line... Elektra, DD, Bullseye all in the same scale.

I wish it would be PF scale... If not, I hope they do a line... Elektra, DD, Bullseye all in the same scale.

I hope not, I really don't want to collect two lines of the same characters for ALL characters. I would rather stick to all PFs and then have one offs every once in a while in a different scale.

I hope not, I really don't want to collect two lines of the same characters for ALL characters. I would rather stick to all PFs and then have one offs every once in a while in a different scale.

I feel for ur wallet.... :lol Too bad ur a DD saga, Emma fan and girly fan!!!

*cough* Buffie...ze la ele *throw up* sucks!!!!

Sideshow is smart. They are baiting their fan base to keep coming back week after week in hopes that their favorite character will be made.

But we are not just getting some females, but a wave. Let's remember the ratio of men to women in the Marvel Universe, shall we. So many character's that actually sell books need at least one representation.

Yes but Namor & Ghostrider don't sell books, yet they got it. I'm sure the guys are coming. They went for a long time without making any girls.

More Elektra
9011_120x600.jpg

There is only so much baiting a man can take:D If they won't satisfy the needs of the majority there are guys elsewhere who will:cool:

Back