Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show January 10, 2015 - NEW DATE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this looks like it was a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there to hang out! Lots of great figures, thanks for the pics!

:lol:lol

This is my fave of Seb's shots. NYC style!!

10919413_412411195581298_6868412075893587710_o_zps04d6d2c4.jpg

Mighty Q was there too. In the first pic on the top of the page, he's the dude wearing the blue Affliction-ish long sleeve

A bunch of the other peeps were more FB & OSR guys. I think there were some more freaks but they didn't really introduce themselves

YEAP!!!...:)....and already have the second FAMcon in the schedule.....:)...this one was good too because it literally is only about an hour away for me...:)

YEAP!!!...:)....and already have the second FAMcon in the schedule.....:)...this one was good too because it literally is only about an hour away for me...:)
Im already looking forward to going again, hopefully more East coast guys can make it too

I forgot Eric who put the whole thing together!

MisterToyNYC: black shirt, black skully in the pic in the first post, last page (being interviewed by Bleau [GeeWhiz])

Such a blast guys! A lot of good looking freaks in that shot right there. Thanks guys for posting all the pics and to my man Darth Magnus who was busy doing another awesome video from the second I got in the door. I'm bummed I missed Marty but it was awesome to meet the guys I have known for years on the boards and it's crazy how it's like you've known them for years in real life.

Hope to do it again soon!

Such a blast guys! A lot of good looking freaks in that shot right there. Thanks guys for posting all the pics and to my man Darth Magnus who was busy doing another awesome video from the second I got in the door. I'm bummed I missed Marty but it was awesome to meet the guys I have known for years on the boards and it's crazy how it's like you've known them for years in real life.

Hope to do it again soon!
Ray it's so true it's like we've known each other for years and we never met in person. You hit the nail on the head. It was a true pleasure to talk to u and the rest of the guys that showed up!!!!!

It's so true. You really do get to know a person to a certain extent when chopping it up with them for a few years on this forum. Who says internet friends aren't real!! :lol

Very true, I really enjoyed meeting everyone, and while my family and friends do like my collection and this hobby there is nothing better than standing around 5 other guys who are as passionate as you and talking about this amazing hobby

I agree my family like my stuff but they really can't relate to half the stuff I talk about when it comes to this hobbie. But the freaks we all get it and it's really cool to be able to talk about it. I really enjoyed it.

Back