Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show January 10, 2015 - NEW DATE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks to all who attended the show! It was such a pleasure to meet a lot of you in person. Congratulations to Eric and Seb for coming up with a great exhibit. It's such an honor to be invited to display amongst their creations.

-Bleau (Geewhiz Customs)
:wave

Videos uploading now fellas!

Here's some pics to whet the appetite!

CameraZOOM-20150110143650322_zpspwftmyfi.jpg

DSC00017_zpsf820540c.jpg

DSC00018_zps2f8e7c4b.jpg

DSC00019_zps7d1ad9a5.jpg

DSC00020_zps8175df25.jpg

DSC00021_zps6f1d1d70.jpg

DSC00022_zpsbdb72cec.jpg

DSC00023_zps49ee7640.jpg

DSC00024_zpsee5aced5.jpg

DSC00025_zpse3b1533b.jpg

thanks for the pictures mags! looking forward to your video! any more info on that ship captain made by Zuno?! the water effect looks really awesome.

Great video Mike! Really enjoyed it! Especially the end with the interview with Seb since I missed that part, I very much enjoyed meeting him, was such a nice guy and you can really see his passion.

Had such a great time at the show meeting everyone, while the figures were so awesome there, I enjoyed the people more haha. We need more of these shows!

Thanks Eric for putting this on and giving me the opportunity to meet new people/fellow collectors and see some of these amazing figures in person!

man, the more photos I see and after Mags video, im even more disappointed I couldn't make it. Top quality group of guys there!

Great video Mike! Really enjoyed it! Especially the end with the interview with Seb since I missed that part, I very much enjoyed meeting him, was such a nice guy and you can really see his passion.

Had such a great time at the show meeting everyone, while the figures were so awesome there, I enjoyed the people more haha. We need more of these shows!

Thanks Eric for putting this on and giving me the opportunity to meet new people/fellow collectors and see some of these amazing figures in person!

It would be really cool to have a little Sideshow Freaks show. Sales, displays, all that jazz.

And how could I forget.

o1SCbOi.jpg

Thanks to Zebraten for offering such a slick raffle prize!

Thanks Andrew! Talking shop is always the best part of these shows! The passion of the hobby just oozes out of everyone. Its electric I tell ya!

man, the more photos I see and after Mags video, im even more disappointed I couldn't make it. Top quality group of guys there!

It's all good brother well definitely get up on the next one! :duff

It would be really cool to have a little Sideshow Freaks show. Sales, displays, all that jazz.

And how could I forget.

o1SCbOi.jpg

Thanks to Zebraten for offering such a slick raffle prize!

Would be great to get a real east coast freaks gathering man! We gotta get something going one day! Congrats on the win! Thats the one raffle I missed filming!:(

I'm glad everyone had a great time. The official video of the show is currently being edited and will be out soon. Stay tuned!

Eric

Lookinf forward to it Eric. I know your videographer caught plenty of candid moments from the day! Should be a blast!

Thanks for the video Mag! Couldn't make it out there this time. Congrats on the Joker too.

Thanks Javier! We missed you there brother! And the win was a definite shock! Lucky (Napolean Dynamite Voice)!!! :)

Back