[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

I think you struck a good balance between the character and what someone would look like in real life. Again, I love the choice of headsculpts; looks perfect :rock

i think he looks pretty good on that bod. in a lot of the comic art, he always seemed to give the impression of lean but wiry, kinda like iggy pop:

Yeah and I wanted to give him a more realistic look, without that over muscular body.

I knew you had it covered. Carry on with the awesomeness!

Your Dredd is looking ace Seb i really love the bodysuit and that headsculpt is friggin sweet.

Back in business! Sorry for the wait! :)

squad.jpg

these figures and pics have so much character, they really look like they've come from some existing franchise, if that makes sense. like they're definitely based on a movie or comic or game or something, not completely original pieces. very cool.

No not travolta, that's me :lol

Whoa really!?! That's awesome bro, anyone ever tell you that you look like John Travolta? :lol Maybe it's just in 3A form :lol Either way, that's probably my favorite of the series so far, so :rock

Great pics !!

And now I can see John Travolta in Elvis :lol

Back