[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Damn Seb, amazing stuff... as always :D

You're back with a bang! Hope the NY trip was cool?

Damn thats some great stuff bud. The Punisher looks killer and Judge Dredd is a work of art.

Awesome bro! What's the recipe for Dredd?

Bad ass stuff as always Seb :rock :rock :rock :rock

That Dredd is ^^^^in sweet!!!

And your punisher looks great! You are a Punisher making machine :rock

Im working on some comic ones myself, similar recipe . . . are those elements of the vinyl kit ? what was your recipe for the lawgiver ? what bodies did you use ? the leather looks great as does the choice of sculpt on the PSI, sorry for all the questions but your result is superb

I was concerned over the size of the vinyl specially the helmet, expected to have to make one tbh

Seb is the BEST active artist on this board, bar none.... This figure is just one of the many examples of that fact. Every time I see another piece by him I'm inspired to do more, and do it better. Seb rocks. :rock2

Everything he said ^^^

Seb, you're amazing :rock :bow :rock

Thanks to all of you guys your rock!

and Mooncat to answer your question.

Head, helmet, both shoudler pads, dredd badge and belt buckle came from the horizon vinyl kit.
The leather jacket came fro the kerberso figure and i bought the pants on ebay.
Boots and gloves are BBi and dragon.

The body is a dragon neo3 body. The head from the vinyl kit was good but the neck didn't worked. So i had to cut it and replaced it by a scupted neck.

Unreal... just when I think your work can't get any better you pull out something like this Dredd set?!? Awesome work :rock :rock :rock

Dredd & Psi look INCREDIBLE.

As for that Punisher, you have just secured your spot as Punisher Master!

Keep up the good work bro.

elvis...I'd love to see you take a crack at the dark judges.

Elvis m8 i love it you have done an amazing job. I have been thinking of doing the same thing for JD via the vinyl kit route i just haven't got round to doing it, but yours is just amazing.

Well you will be happy because i'm building a JUdge Death! :naughty

I take it your using the vinyl kit for that as well. You might have to use a super tight diving suit, or make the bodysuit from scratch cos thats gonna be tight :lol

Back