[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

I know zero about the character, but that is one of my fav pieces from you. So much going on there. And as usual your weathering sells it even more.

Seb=Kustom King!

Have to completely echo that.

Brilliant figure there. You are a machine Seb, you really are.

Thanks guys!

Here's some more of a those little details.
I really enjoyed making this fig!

IMG_5143.jpg

IMG_5145.jpg

IMG_5146.jpg

IMG_5147.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg

IMG_5144.jpg

I love your work Elvis, its always great and you do so much its mind boggling :D

tank girl is amazing seb!! i love it! is it a private piece u did for urself or is it a commision?

im 1 of the very few who actually liked the movie hehe.

love this custom tho seb. you got any pics of her with the helmet off?

tank girl is amazing seb!! i love it! is it a private piece u did for urself or is it a commision?

im 1 of the very few who actually liked the movie hehe.

love this custom tho seb. you got any pics of her with the helmet off?

Thanks bro, it's a private piece for my collection, well for now! :lol
I will take better pics once finished.
I can take pics without the helmet but the problem is that i shaved half of here head and she looks like a barbie without hair! :rotfl
But i will take some without for sure!

well id LOVE to have that figure!! its awsome.

and shes supposed to look like barbie with a shaved head lol..well half shaved hehe.

Thanks bro, it's a private piece for my collection, well for now! :lol
I will take better pics once finished.
I can take pics without the helmet but the problem is that i shaved half of here head and she looks like a barbie without hair! :rotfl
But i will take some without for sure!

awesome work man. :rock Like a few guys on here I have no idea who she is but she looks great !. :lol:rock

Fantastic piece of work again, my friend. Love all the little details :horror

wow! that figure is phenomenal. i mean... PHENOMENAL! holy crapola. i just hope you don't one day wake up and realise your figures are the same quality as rainman etc. and decide to charge those mega prices...

yeah, in fact your figures look terrible. no-one will buy them - you should put them all on sale at low prices. :monkey3:monkey3 :D:D

wow! that figure is phenomenal. i mean... PHENOMENAL! holy crapola. i just hope you don't one day wake up and realise your figures are the same quality as rainman etc. and decide to charge those mega prices...

that's why has to everybody so much respect. it is sooooo damn hard to find all those clothes for a kitbash, and all those details and everything. he spends so much time and work on them, those figures are an unicate, but he still sell his stuff for more than a reasonable price. thanks elvis for being so human and not going the way some "artists" have been gone.

and the girl there, i don't know her character/movie, but damn, she looks so real. millions better than Hot Toys try on doing a female figure, which ends up looking like a barbie doll.

I never piad much attention to Elivs's repaints since I always admired the figures he made overall with there not being many photos of just sculpts alone but man can he paint !.
I bought this figure from him and he swapped it out on a truetype and repainted the head. :rock
Its awesome , thanks again Elivs. :rock

DSC03955.jpg

The awesome work of FMLes and Elvis together. :rock

DSC03956copy.jpg

DSC03957.jpg

Still need to change Leons coat. :slap:rotfl

:rock

Back