[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

They look great bro, glad the figure arrived safely. Did you notice that i change the shotgun with a much nicer one?

DSC03952copy.jpg

I can't believe I forgot to mention it in that post actually. I took a photo of it with those few. Its AWESOME. :rock
:rock The stand is kick ass too man. Thanks. :rock2

Edit : This photo makes his hands look huge. :lol There not like that. :lol

Thanks guys. Just Creasy ( Denzel ) from Man on Fire and my fave movies are done once Leon is finished which should be soon.
Elivs you rock getting Anton out of the way so fast. :rock Saved me alot of effort and time and I've ended up with an awesome figure. Glad to see your figure made it on to toysrevil.
Thats another awesome job. :rock

Just another few pics since I had more time to take them this time. Sorry if I'm going to far , this is my favorite figue now by far. :rock I usually just put my figures on display and don't look at them much but I've been going back to this all day.
One photoshopped one , one of the base by Elivs and one more to show off the awesome repaint.
I'll stop taking over your thread now. :lol Keep up the awesome work and I'll be getting some paint ups by you in the future hopefully. :rock

Inspired by this scene of course. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebhKro1jxzs

anton.jpg

DSC03968.jpg

DSC03967.jpg

Little update on my Travis, modded the jacket collar and added new glasses. THanks to evilface for the great stand decals.

IMG_5161.jpg

IMG_5162.jpg

IMG_5163.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

Little update on my Travis, modded the jacket collar and added new glasses. THanks to evilface for the great stand decals.

IMG_5161.jpg

IMG_5162.jpg

IMG_5163.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

"Some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets."

Travis is perfect!

Awesome custom, Seb!

And I have to admit.......I loved this movie up until near the gunfight

You've done an awesome job there. Love the weathering on the jeans. Did you end up ordering the Kai sculpt ?.

Looks great - sorry I'm late with your jeans!! But it looks as tho u done a great job anyway!

WM

Man, you just have some of the best Custom Figures around here, I enjoy very much looking at these figures.

Thats looks badass Seb!!!!

Just another amazing piece of work from you :rock

Back