[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Elvis is greatest customizer ever. Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

Seb is not only an awesome customizer he's a real good dude too! Congrats on your latest work Seb, the weathering is superb as usual! :clap

I didn't think Destro's original design would work with Sideshow's line, but you've proven me wrong! It looks fantastic when done so well! :rock

Destro is a hell of a pimp..:rock

That Destro is awesome... amazing how much of a difference that red collar makes; instantly bumps him up to 11!!!!!!!!

i've never seen anything joe in my life. seb makes me want to change my ways, experience new things, be a better person.

i've always felt very temporary about myself, and looking at the six of these and this thread...when my times comes, if it ever does, i wanna figure like this...i wanna customiser like you.

seb's custom pimp hand is strong............:rock

That is really topnotch! :drool Really love the collar it makes the whole figure really pop!!!

It's like looking at this figure exquisitely realized in 1/6!!!

https://www.yojoe.com/action/83/83card/destro.jpg

Also, got your PM, I'll hit you back in just a few!
icon14.gif

Last edited:

Those all look great, Seb. Nice idea to use some pred armor on zartan, and thought i recognized that dml cody head in there.

I'm probably the only one interested, but I think it'd be cool to see Seb turn this into a figure.

serpentor.jpg

Nop bro, not at the moment.
I'm gathering all the cobra forces all together. :)

I only ask because when I saw that Beach Head the only thing I could think is "I must have." They all look really sick though, keep up the amazing work.

WOW Elvis you have a great stuff with these Gijoe guys and a lot of work!! Never stop, machine!! ;)

I'm probably the only one interested, but I think it'd be cool to see Seb turn this into a figure.

serpentor.jpg

I always thought Serpentor's costume was goofy as Hell. Still had the figure and hovercraft/throne toy or whatever it was though. :lol:lol:lol

Back