[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Been going though this this thread sourcing my Punisher project and there's lotsa great ideas coming at me now. Love that first one did, Elvis, especially the battle worn look he's got and the Bradstreet version is really cool as well. The War Zone version is simply amazing though! :rock2

merry christmas seb!

hope you have a fantastic day. any chance you received my package yet? post office says they tried to deliver a couple days ago.

speak soon!!

hey seb, great work on that beach head. what are you using for the pouches on his chest if you dont mind me asking. thanks man!

been checking out some of the custom threads this past year. and i have to admit - seb is THE emperor of customs! no-one produces work like he does, interacts with his peeps as much, or has as much love in their work. and considering the prices some people are starting to charge nowadays, seb is a godsend (or a devilsend, whichever way he'd prefer :D)

all the best to you in 2010 seb. i can't wait to see what comes next from the elvis stage. crazes and fads for other customizers and figure makers will come and go this year too. but like the best of the best, i have a feeling you'll be constantly AAAAAAAWWWWWEEEEESOME!!!

Happy Holidays seb,
Just sent you a PM about the Two Face rework you'r doing for me. Got the photo and it looks great, but have not heard from you since 10-21-09 and wonder what's up. This is not meant to rush you as I know that the quality work you do takes time, But I'm a bit concerned that the stuff might be lost in the mail. Thanks,

Old Grandpa

Not an update but my Punisher Bradstreet version now with a leather coat!

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5535.jpg

Thanks to Elvis, I've got his custom Blade at long last.

5db5fb75.jpg

fddeddd9.jpg

I like this better than the HT release!

great score brother! welcome to the ownership of one of king seb's custom pieces :D

Punisher looks great! Although I have to say the first headsculpt you used for your first Punisher custom (the one with the money and hand base) looks the most like Bradstreet's Punisher. But you've yet to disapoint with a Punisher!

Ok here's something a bit different than the usual custom figs.

My Job asked me to build a little character for the UNIVERSITY of GENT (a belgian city).
SO basically the brain is sculpted with super sculpey and then casted in plastic.
The Helmet is completely custom made.
The rest is a mix and match of various parts i found.

Here's some wip pics
0969_001-1.jpg

-3.jpg

-4.jpg

-7.jpg

and here's the finished piece.

IMG_7988.jpg

Back