[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

That looks awesome, cool concept, and the helmet is incredible.

Great job my friend! Very creative & funny :)

excellent work seb. really love "brain boy" :D and the transition from paper to 3D is awesome. let's hope those damn students appreciate having such a cool icon!

Looks great, mate! Now you're creating, sculpting and casting entirely new, original characters too? Damn, man, you ARE the man!! :horror

Amazing! The best brain in sneakers and a helmet I have ever seen done! Really though, that is astonishing work Seb.

WOW!! Unreal brother. That helmet is beyond cool, and that paint job is off the hook!

Someone posted a thread a while back asking what you would buy collectiblewise if you won the lottery - I'd hire Seb full time.

WOW!! Unreal brother. That helmet is beyond cool, and that paint job is off the hook!

Someone posted a thread a while back asking what you would buy collectiblewise if you won the lottery - I'd hire Seb full time.

:lol good answer!

hey seb i sent you a pm about some custom gijoe stuff i was interested in. if you would please let me know what you think. thanks.

Ok here's some testing i made for my customs Tyler Durden.
I didn't went with anystyle in particular for the moment but a bit of mix and match.
I wanted something tyleresque first.

It's still WIP works.

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

IMG_5802.jpg

IMG_5800.jpg

IMG_5862.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

Back