[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - JUDGE DREDD UPDATE

Hello, New guy here.

I know you've heard this before but I'm going to say it again. These customs have to be the best I've ever seen. I wish I had half the talent and ability to make these thing as you do. I could have all the heroes in 1/6 scale that I wanted if I did.

I came to this forum because I just got my first Hot Toys figure and I wanted to see what else is out there but I stayed and joined the forum because of your customs elvis1976.

Keep up the great work.
:wave

What a great first post and congrats on your first Hot Toys. Its the beginning of the end for you (as far as money is concerned) :wave

What Hot Toy did you get if I may ask?

What a great first post and congrats on your first Hot Toys. Its the beginning of the end for you (as far as money is concerned) :wave

What Hot Toy did you get if I may ask?
I got the Chris Reeve Superman and I've got the 89 Batman on the way from Sideshow as soon as it's paid off next month. :)

Elvis, You've probably been asked this before but like I said I'm new and I haven't been through this whole thread yet so...

Have you ever done a Shazam figure? Maybe one based on the old 70s TV show?

I'm a big Superman fan but Captain Marvel would be my 2nd favorite and I'd love to see what you would do with a custom of him. :)

Elvis, You've probably been asked this before but like I said I'm new and I haven't been through this whole thread yet so...

Have you ever done a Shazam figure? Maybe one based on the old 70s TV show?

I'm a big Superman fan but Captain Marvel would be my 2nd favorite and I'd love to see what you would do with a custom of him. :)

There's your first mistake :slap. Go through this entire thread. You won't be dissapointed. I was able to go through his entire thread in less than 6 hours and was well worth it :lecture

Hello, New guy here.

I know you've heard this before but I'm going to say it again. These customs have to be the best I've ever seen. I wish I had half the talent and ability to make these thing as you do. I could have all the heroes in 1/6 scale that I wanted if I did.

I came to this forum because I just got my first Hot Toys figure and I wanted to see what else is out there but I stayed and joined the forum because of your customs elvis1976.

Keep up the great work.
:wave

Thanks my man!!!!

I did not make a SHazam yet, but thise is something I want to make since I made the whole JLA, I need a Cap Marvel.

Next project from 2000AD.

MEAN MACHINE ANGEL.

I have this one on the back burner for a year now, until I found a borken T-600 arm in my parts bin.

It is still work in progress but wanted to share.
SO the arms is form a T-600 but modified on the front.
The helmett was sculpted over a bbi head by my man Crimsonbob.

I went with a kind of a redneck look for the clothing.

But anyway here a first pic.

P1030194.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - MEAN MACHINE ANGEL

That is a seriously cool looking piece :clap

the angel family are with judge death as my fave dredd villains... and this mean machine looks like it's going to be perfect. crimson did an amazing job on that helmet :rock

I always loved the angel family. They remind me of the chaINSAW FAMILY. Some old dirty psycho rednecks.

exactly. loved that contrast of that kind of backwater cannibal gang in the scorched earth and the technological, urban chaos of mega-city one. damn... i want to read some dredd now :lol

i actually think they were the best thing about the stallone movie, which i like but not as a good representation of dredd. the angel family however were a lot like i imagined they'd be.

Loving the mean machine mate :)

Ah man he looks great :clap. I thought u had abandoned doing him as i done that helmet ages ago lol.

exactly. loved that contrast of that kind of backwater cannibal gang in the scorched earth and the technological, urban chaos of mega-city one. damn... i want to read some dredd now :lol

i actually think they were the best thing about the stallone movie, which i like but not as a good representation of dredd. the angel family however were a lot like i imagined they'd be.

Exactly, I have the dredd movie but I loved how the angel family were portrayed, especially mean machine.
He was spot on to the comics.
Too bad I can't say the same for Dredd :(

Ah man he looks great :clap. I thought u had abandoned doing him as i done that helmet ages ago lol.

Oh no man I never abandoned him just didn't found the right parts at the time.

I'm all out on 2000ad atm.

Reworking my Rogue, now Mean Machine and next judge Death and probably Judge Anderson "Psy"

Seb, I don't know much from 2000AD, but I know Mean and this amazing.
Great Job...but who am I kidding.
:lol

Back