[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - RA'S AL GHUL - WOLVIE - DH1 - PUNISHER

Thanks. You really have amazing talent Seb. :wave

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - RA'S AL GHUL - WOLVIE - DH1 - PUNISHER

Punisher looks amazing! And that Ras is perfect, is that sculpt still available? I want to use it for something else, not Ras Al Ghul.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - MEAN MACHINE ANGEL

Some more works done.

First my Take on Ra's al Ghul.
Like my other rogues, the head was sculpted by Rocco.
I love that head I think he did an awesome job.

Here's a cap test.
I like him better with the cape.
P1030255.jpg

P1030251-6.jpg

P1030222.jpg

The Punisher now with white boots.

P1030233.jpg

Some commissions full figure.

First a John McClane for my buddy MOE.

P1030196.jpg

Awesome as always! Ras definitely looks better to me with more green! Like you said, I think the color was missing from the other pics. I think the cape looks better also. Punisher looks epic! I've been wanting to do a McClane bash too. Could I ask you what shirt and pants you use? Hopefully this won't be too hard to pull off besides all the weathering, etc. I'd appreciate any help on this! :)

Punisher looks amazing! And that Ras is perfect, is that sculpt still available? I want to use it for something else, not Ras Al Ghul.

Well the head was never available before and won't be.
This was a private commission.

Awesome as always! Ras definitely looks better to me with more green! Like you said, I think the color was missing from the other pics. I think the cape looks better also. Punisher looks epic! I've been wanting to do a McClane bash too. Could I ask you what shirt and pants you use? Hopefully this won't be too hard to pull off besides all the weathering, etc. I'd appreciate any help on this! :)

Thanks my man, the shirt I bought it from Breakersrevenge and the pants if from the Mao figure.

Any idea when you´ll take comissions?

I just need a John McClane :(

Well not before 6 months unfortunately.

P1030196.jpg

:panic::clap

Seb...To wake up this morning to this, was Best day for me Brother:1-1:

My stress levels dropped 50 points:rotfl Thanks to you:clap

LOVE it!:horror Amazing detail, not to much over the top weathering which I love! Just right!

Thanks again Bro...

Please post Arnie here also for the fellas...I am sure they are going to be surprised at that one.

Great work on that Wolverine, and others...:clap

You know if you ever see a custom figure anywhere in the world! you'll know the style by looking at it, and KNOW! its an ELVIS1976 Custom.:wink1:

I like him better with the cape.

I think the cape looks much better! :exactly:
Love the new Punisher boots too.

Forgot to ask how you have McClane standing on the base. Is there any kind of support?

That Ras is ____ing perfect, Seb. Did you drop out of the iminime Ras after taking one look at your finished product, or what? :lol

Did you end up using the Mao pants for McClane? I'm curious to see how that Hughey tattoo decal stands up to your hand painted version, I'm still amazed at the detail you captured :bow

and a BD berserk rage WOLVERINE for my friend Vik.
Hope you will like it brother.

P1030212.jpg

P1030209.jpg

P1030207.jpg

That is brilliant, i love the way you have weathered this beast. 10/10 fantastic work. i have been streamlining all my collection as im only going to be keeping what i think is the very best as im phasing out of the scene and concentrating mainly on 3A figures. N i have to say this is one of the very best ;) Cant wait to get it :hi5:

:panic::clap

Seb...To wake up this morning to this, was Best day for me Brother:1-1:

My stress levels dropped 50 points:rotfl Thanks to you:clap

LOVE it!:horror Amazing detail, not to much over the top weathering which I love! Just right!

Thanks again Bro...

Please post Arnie here also for the fellas...I am sure they are going to be surprised at that one.

Great work on that Wolverine, and others...:clap

You know if you ever see a custom figure anywhere in the world! you'll know the style by looking at it, and KNOW! its an ELVIS1976 Custom.:wink1:

Glad you like it borther MOE.

I think the cape looks much better! :exactly:
Love the new Punisher boots too.

Forgot to ask how you have McClane standing on the base. Is there any kind of support?

Well I didn't used anything for the base.
He's just standing there all by himself.

That Ras is ____ing perfect, Seb. Did you drop out of the iminime Ras after taking one look at your finished product, or what? :lol

Did you end up using the Mao pants for McClane? I'm curious to see how that Hughey tattoo decal stands up to your hand painted version, I'm still amazed at the detail you captured :bow

LOL well I dropped out because actually I'm liking the comics image better tbh and I wasn't too thrilled with the rainman ra's head. A bit too stylized for my taste.

Yes those are the Mao pants.

As for the decals it is actually less detailed than the one I made for you by hand.

That is brilliant, i love the way you have weathered this beast. 10/10 fantastic work. i have been streamlining all my collection as im only going to be keeping what i think is the very best as im phasing out of the scene and concentrating mainly on 3A figures. N i have to say this is one of the very best ;) Cant wait to get it :hi5:

Awesome happy you like wolvie :yess:

thread should hit 1000 by monday :panic:

Thanks my man, the shirt I bought it from Breakersrevenge and the pants if from the Mao figure.

Well not before 6 months unfortunately.

Do you mean Breakersrevenge as in the freaks member or am I missing something? I think this loose type of tank shirt is hard to find in 1/6 scale, so I'm hoping I can track one down if I'm gonna try to do this. The Mao pants was no problem, so thanks again for that! I really appreciate all the help and it's always great to learn more from the masters! :wink1:

I figured you'd be very busy and I've always loved your McClane as no one can do battle damage and weathering like you, but I thought I'd try to give it a shot. If I screw it up, maybe you can fix it for me in 6 months! :lol

Do you mean Breakersrevenge as in the freaks member or am I missing something? I think this loose type of tank shirt is hard to find in 1/6 scale, so I'm hoping I can track one down if I'm gonna try to do this. The Mao pants was no problem, so thanks again for that! I really appreciate all the help and it's always great to learn more from the masters! :wink1:

I figured you'd be very busy and I've always loved your McClane as no one can do battle damage and weathering like you, but I thought I'd try to give it a shot. If I screw it up, maybe you can fix it for me in 6 months! :lol

Yes Breaker from ssf, Wai Man actually.
You can contact him. That tank top is the best for John.

Awesome jobs !!

Ras is very cool, the headsculpt is excelent, like it

Back