[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Neal Adams BATMAN wip

Some more of the Neal Adams BATMAN.

P1030348.jpg

Love the color, it's so vivid, bring the shine of hope for Gotham City. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap this is by far my favorite color match Superhero you've created ever. Clean and simple, love every part of it. And as for the Bat logo, belt, boots and gloves, We'll sent you a longer version soon, so your YO Batman can have his gloves and boots back, lol. Just keep that bottle of paint, it's priceless

Last edited:

Love the color, it's so vivid, bring the shine of hope for Gotham City. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap this is by far my favorite color match Superhero you've created ever. Clean and simple, love every part of it. And as for the Bat logo, belt, boots and gloves, We'll sent you a longer version soon, so your YO Batman can have his gloves and boots back, lol. Just keep that bottle of paint, it's priceless

Thanks TOny, that custom wouldn't be possible without your awesome suit and cape, love every bit of it.

That's a batman figure I like. Basic and clean but still bad ass.

Very good batman there the best one I seen yet I think!

Thankjs guys!

Here's some first pics of my work in progress Old West Ghost Rider.

Head and hands were sculpted by Oscar V. He did a pretty awesome job casting the flame in a translucent resin!

I went with a kinda ragged and burned look for the clothing.

P1030391.jpg

P1030392.jpg

P1030387.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - OLD WEST GHOST RIDER wip

That's pretty cool man. Did he sculpt the skull into the flames as 1 piece?

Thankjs guys!

Here's some first pics of my work in progress Old West Ghost Rider.

Head and hands were sculpted by Oscar V. He did a pretty awesome job casting the flame in a translucent resin!

I went with a kinda ragged and burned look for the clothing.

P1030391.jpg

P1030392.jpg

P1030387.jpg

Nice Seb T__T , :gah::rotfl:clap

Damn Seb, Ghost Rider looks insane! I think that character was made for a Western themed look :exactly:

That's pretty cool man. Did he sculpt the skull into the flames as 1 piece?

The whole head is one piece except from the jaw wich articulate a bit.

Jesus, Seb. :clap The Adams Batman is magnificent. :bow I assume you're going old school oval bat on the chest?

Still not sure, I think I will go with just a black bat on the chest.

Damn Seb, Ghost Rider looks insane! I think that character was made for a Western themed look :exactly:

:exactly:

Actually the whole outfit is covered with a layer of ash, black paint and varnish to give that burnt look on the clothing.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - CABLE

THanks guys and gals ;-)

Here's an Indy I just finished for Genorules.

P1020802.jpg

P1020798.jpg

P1020800.jpg

P1020805.jpg

P1020808.jpg

This is the best Indy I have seen. As good as all the other Indy Sculpts I have seen this is the best one in my book.

Seems like Genorules doesn't feel the same way.

:dunno

EBAY

This is the best Indy I have seen. As good as all the other Indy Sculpts I have seen this is the best one in my book.

EBAY

I saw that ebay auction, seems he want to make a big profit knowing the price I quote him for the custom work :(

EBAY

Wow, really? Where's my commissions, Seb? I'll actually keep mine and love them! :lol

I saw that ebay auction, seems he want to make a big profit knowing the price I quote him for the custom work :(

Your pricing on custom work is fair and the sad part is that Indy will probably sell at that price to someone who doesn't know any better. The work done on it is worth it.

I would love that Indy on my shelf :gah:

but at that price on EBAY fuggedaboutit

Maybe when you are open for commissions again :pray:

Back