[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - OLD WEST GHOST RIDER wip

While watching Prometheus today, I couldn't help but think how awesome those space suits will be when HT makes them. Perfect for a Mr. Freeze figure :drool

i thought the same thing so happy they will do these figures just for the space suit because their not that many suits available.and that ghost rider is just plain insane love it!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - OLD WEST GHOST RIDER - Berserk

Guts looks amazing Seb. I think the head size is fine.

I know I've said it before, but Guts is my favorite "badass" comic/manga character and your custom looks amazing with the new head. I can't wait to finish mine!

I know I've said it before, but Guts is my favorite "badass" comic/manga character and your custom looks amazing with the new head. I can't wait to finish mine!

Thanks my man, coming from a guts fan that means a lot!
I still think the head should have been 1/7 scale though.

I love the work you did on GR. When it comes to making 1/6 stuff look authenticity weathered, you excel. Always impressed by how well you pull off the grit and grim. Its so easy to over due weathering and totally ruin the look. Never a disapointment, Seb.

I was really really sad when I sell my tyler by rainman few years ago but now I'm a happy guy again! :D
Look at that coat!

2qwge44.jpg

an another one :)

10mtxec.jpg

Outstanding work my friend I love that Indy, any news on your winter soldier.....

Thanks man, unfotunately the soldier is long ahead.

This thread is insane!!! :horror:horror:horror

Thanks my friend!

And nic awesome pics, he looks gorgeous in that coat.

Amazing work on GR!!! Did you finish the Old West Spawn? Those two would look great together.

The Guts figure is unreal, easily the best I've seen. I agree with you about the head size, but at least it's still in scale with the body. The sculpt is excellent looking though, very accurate.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Judge DEATH

I don't know what to say that I haven't already every time I see these figures. They're all amazing in their own right.
Oh, a Matilda sculpt arrived last week , it'll be here hoping it gets a chance to be brought to life by your talent when you're up to it. ;)

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Judge DEATH

Hmm. Eddie, Iron Maiden's mascot?

Eric

Lol that's what I thought.
I plan on converting HT red skull into Sir Edward of Irons, along with another special project ;)

Seb, Judge Death is looking proper evil, LOVE IT!

Back