[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - THE JOKER

Weird... well it's new to me :lol Looks good; kind of has a vintage Joker vibe to it.

Hey Seb! Just playing catch up in your thread. My god your such a damn beast! That Miller type Bats, Two Face, Keaton upgrade, The Killing Joker etc... etc... etc.... :thud::thud::thud: Just wanted to let you know I'm in love! :hi5:

That paint job on the joker is stellar bro! Awesome joker my friend. And congrats on 1000 post

seb you are truly the master of all 1/6th customs i also saw the die hard figure you did for my brother mike1185 it's truly a piece of art. he wanted me to do it but i told i'm not ready yet lol!!!!!!!!! to contact you. much love my man. congrats seb!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

10,000th post. Its MINE. What do I win Seb? VAMP?! REALLY?! You're the best.

what do i win?????

EDIT: ah crap!

EDIT2: that killing joke style head looks pretty awesome. love the exaggerated length of it and that manic grin.

:nana: mwah ha ha.

SANDCASTLES.png

i'll get you back at 20,000...

congratulations, seb. i don't think there's another 10,000 post thread on this board with so much concentrated awesomeness :rock

Rockabilly Joker!!! Haha that's first thing I thought of when I saw the pic. Such a great figure, it's nice to see some Classic Mr. J and not ledger version, this is how I picture the Joker.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - BATMAN

I have this head for quite a while now.
Honestly I don't know where it's from, my friend Javier send it to me becaseu I wanted to make some cast for me and I wanted to see how it would look repainted because the original paint was quiet crappy.

In the end i'm really happy with the way it looks because to me it really represent the comic book Joker I know and look really close to the Killing Joke version.

P1030547.jpg

P1030546.jpg

P1030537.jpg

P1030538.jpg

Yikes!!!:horror

Put the Hanouman head back on Seb. :lol :lol

Nice gold chain BTW.;)

Rockabilly Joker!!! Haha that's first thing I thought of when I saw the pic. Such a great figure, it's nice to see some Classic Mr. J and not ledger version, this is how I picture the Joker.

LOL I thought the same about the hair but he kinda sported that haircut in the killing joke :lol

Elvis, see pm as soon as you can :)

Seb - no speech for your 1000th post?
speech speech speech :nana:

Back