[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Add a beer bottle and some battel damaged to the head.

Where'd you get that beer bottle? Can I see some bigger pics if possible? Looking for a nice beer bottle for my "Burn Notice" Bruce Campbell.

And I've never seen Predator (or any of the Alien films for that matter) but like the character design and you have mad paint skills.

Where'd you get that beer bottle? Can I see some bigger pics if possible? Looking for a nice beer bottle for my "Burn Notice" Bruce Campbell.

And I've never seen Predator (or any of the Alien films for that matter) but like the character design and you have mad paint skills.

:horror:horror:horror
Go and watch them you crazy man !. :horror

:horror:horror:horror
Go and watch them you crazy man !. :horror

I should have said I've tried to watch "Alien" but ended up turning it off halfway through and exchanging it at Blockbuster for "300." I really need to try "Predator" though. Much different film I'm sure even though the two franchises are somehow tied together.

Thanks fellas!
Here's my second Predator painted up.
I decided to go with my own colour on pattern.
It had really a lot of fun painting this one.

IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6484.jpg

IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

IMG_6490.jpg

i think that's the best original concept pred i've seen! paint is awesome - looks like zombie flesh. and those eyes almost made me piss my pants.

Eh Seb, What is the model of the tyler shoes?

Man, that Predator kicks some boo-tay! I love how he looks older and leathery... very awesome!

A preview pics of the new Travis Bickle i'm working on.
Pretty sure it's the head is a recast of the CRM figure.
Love the smirk.

Back