[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

I always hated that CRM sculpt. It looks like a grumpy old man to me. But I know Seb's custom will still be breathtaking! I can't wait to see what you do with this man. I've been waiting for that damn brother production one to come out forever. I'm going crazy i check every day. I have Kai's heads ready and Wolverine Jeans a Marcus right arm for the exposed arm...and I know I'm going to be doing a lot of customizing and modding off the Bro's as a base so i just can't wait to see Seb's masterpiece and get some inspiration!

A preview pics of the new Travis Bickle i'm working on.
Pretty sure it's the head is a recast of the CRM figure.
Love the smirk.

Yes, that is the CRM sculpt. I hafta agree that it's the best Deniro Taxi Driver sculpt out there. Waaaaay ahead of it's time with the skin texture on the sculpt where the hair is shaved and the smirk sells it. Nice rework on the paint Seb--makes me realize how pale mine is.

See that's what I mean, the CRM head looks weird, standard that is. I have to say what Seb did with it looks a million times better!! The patches look amazing as well!

Great job Seb... you took the best Taxi Driver figure and made it even better :rock

that travis bickle is bad ass. damn you keep setting the bar higher & higher.

Here's my WIP ASH from EVILD DEAD II.

Waiting for the beotalami head to finish him.

I went with a muscle body. I know Campbell wasn't that muscular but i think it gives him an heroic look that i like.

The shirt is a dragon shirt dye in blue and weathered, Dragon pants dye in brown and weathered.

Harness and holsters are handmade using leather and straps.

The chainsaw is one i havd here from the leatherface figure.
I modded it to fit the arm.

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6529.jpg

IMG_6530.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

Back