Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The collectibles industry has been hit extra hard with the poor economy. SS is waiting for more "waitlist" orders to come in, so this can actually go to production.

As much as I really want this piece. I'll take whatever delays I can get. Way too much stuff on PO right now. I hope all of them end up getting delayed.

The collectibles industry has been hit extra hard with the poor economy. SS is waiting for more "waitlist" orders to come in, so this can actually go to production.

That might be a good reason, but then it must be happening with almost all of their pieces since most of them are being delayed for more than two months in some cases (Rogue PF, for example).

I just hope they are not having QC or other factory problems.

I'm sure hoping that after all these push back release dates that we don't get hit with this onslaught of new statue releases. I already feel that SSC is being a little shady with all of these delays, especially with all the NRD's they have of ours.

I don't mind paying the NRD's, just don't want to feel like I'm being scammed out of my money. For some reason or another I just feel like that's happening. Not that I want to cancel any of my orders, but I do feel once a certain product gets delayed then NRD's should become refundable. If not then, please SSC don't kills us with a bunch of release during the Holiday season.

I'm sure hoping that after all these push back release dates that we don't get hit with this onslaught of new statue releases. I already feel that SSC is being a little shady with all of these delays, especially with all the NRD's they have of ours.

I don't mind paying the NRD's, just don't want to feel like I'm being scammed out of my money. For some reason or another I just feel like that's happening. Not that I want to cancel any of my orders, but I do feel once a certain product gets delayed then NRD's should become refundable. If not then, please SSC don't kills us with a bunch of release during the Holiday season.

U point is valid ... If u hv 10 preorders it is already like an order. Concerning the bad atmosphere for funding, if they can push back order whenever they want... It is just ... Not cool...

That might be a good reason, but then it must be happening with almost all of their pieces since most of them are being delayed for more than two months in some cases (Rogue PF, for example).

I just hope they are not having QC or other factory problems.

I'm betting that this IS the reason for the delays. It's happening with all the statue producing companies.

15 days process notice on the regular. Wonder when the EX will be up? Can't wait for the EX too.

Last edited:
I ended up cancelling this. I was going to start getting all the LSB to go with the PF'S but when I seen how much space this would take up I cancelled all my LSB and will just keep the PF'S which I think represent the charcters better anyway.

A few reasons. I was going to get some of the female LSB's (and still may down the road), but I sold my Black Cat. I also am now more interested in my upcoming PFs (Joker, Vampirella, Lara Croft, Psylocke and Jessica Rabbit), the LOTR maquette line and I pre-ordered the Batman life size bust. I also just found out yesterday my EX Legolas converted. :clap

Plus, I have 2 Emma's already (comiquette and bishoujo) and 2 Mystique's (PF and comiquette) and a bishoujo of her coming next year!

A few reasons. I was going to get some of the female LSB's (and still may down the road), but I sold my Black Cat. I also am now more interested in my upcoming PFs (Joker, Vampirella, Lara Croft, Psylocke and Jessica Rabbit), the LOTR maquette line and I pre-ordered the Batman life size bust. I also just found out yesterday my EX Legolas converted. :clap

Plus, I have 2 Emma's already (comiquette and bishoujo) and 2 Mystique's (PF and comiquette) and a bishoujo of her coming next year!

You can never have too many Emmas!:lecture

Not sure if I'm getting it but I can't see how White Queen fans can pass on a bust of this quality :eek:

200126_press03-001.jpg

Back