Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up very early already .....

:lecture Back to the facts:

1)You woke up very early.

2)You tried to order a product. No way!

3)...It was too late for that!

4) You went back to bed and you were not alone (this is merely a dramatic speculation to add some salt to the story).

:lecture Back to the facts:

1)You woke up very early.

2)You tried to order a product. No way!

3)...It was too late for that!

4) You went back to bed and you were not alone (this is merely a dramatic speculation to add some salt to the story).

I hate you putting the fact that way ......

The BC LSB is stunning ... my wife points out a reason that cause me not ordering Emma ... I hate her ...
I hate all people who ordered that before me !!!!!!!

Okay, let me get this straight.
You hate your wife,
you hate everyone that ordered before you,
and now you hate NowOrNever for stating fact...

stop-sippin-haterade.gif

:rotfl

Last edited:
This lady Emma Frost has a pretty good fan base. The LSB already gone...unbelievable!

With only 200 EX Worldwide that should come as no surprise. Hot hicks with T*TS are always a sell-out. I bought her even though I'm not overly impressed with her hair, but that's something I can have restyled sooner than later.

Our dearest Excellency:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # WB****** is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2011-05-26. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2011-05-26 by logging into your account here:

If your shipping address or credit card information has changed since placing the reservation with us, we suggest that you update your information prior to 2011-05-26 through the following link:

If you would like to accept the Wait List offer and do not need to update your information, then no action is necessary. Your reservation will convert into an order after 2011-05-26 and will be prepared for processing at that time. If you need a firm ship quote we suggest you request one now at the following link:

Please note that there are times in which an incorrect inventory count may cause an item to be offered to you in error. If this happens, our Customer Service representatives will notify you as soon as possible. We apologize to you in advance if this does in fact happen with your reservation.

Best regards,
The Sideshow Service Team

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

*FAINTS ON THE FLOOR*

I just joined the converted club. Was surprised to see how fast this piece sold out on day of PO. Hopefully all the others who are waiting will have their WL converted too.

Back