Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just cancelled mine, with Faith and Lara coming up for PO next week I'm running outta funds and space!

My waitlist just converted too. This is one of those that I will keep or cancel based on what is being shipped at the same time. Not a must get, but will be nice to have.

My waitlist just converted too. This is one of those that I will keep or cancel based on what is being shipped at the same time. Not a must get, but will be nice to have.

When did u place the waitlist :( I place that in the same afternoon it is sold out.....

I think you've to be a fool to cancel this magnificent piece. I'm hoping she doesn't arrive damaged or with SS's trademarks but knowing my track record with them.....pessimist much?:lol

cebollita_animated_onion-07.gif

I think you've to be a fool to cancel this magnificent piece. I'm hoping she doesn't arrive damaged or with SS's trademarks but knowing my track record with them.....pessimist much?:lol

cebollita_animated_onion-07.gif

:exactly: I repeat myself; NO CANCEL THE EMMA!

I didn't cancel her, but I doubt my waitlist will even convert. Plus, if it did, I may end up letting her go. Who knows.

The more people cancel, the more I die inside. Is that what you people want? For me to be dead insi... oh wait, I already am. Nevermind.

Odd. I was just checking to see what the new shipping estimates were for my orders since, according to the chatter around here, it seemed that just about everything across the board was getting delayed.

This LSB was originally set for September and it now says December.
However, the Mystique LSB went up for PO exactly two months after the Emma LSB, but it's slated for November. Odd.

Is anyone willing to sell me this exclusive version with shipping to Singapore for a reasonable price. I've yet to be converted though put on waitlist the same afternoon!

Just got an email to say my last flexpay will be 1/2/2012 looks like this is delayed even longer

I wonder what must have happened since it seems lots of items are being delayed tooo long.

Back