Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VS nice pics
I knew you would be all over this...

You can only imagine what ARH can do....
With (our) girls and some magnets!

:wink1:

The hair looks pretty rough. Looks rushed compared to the rest. The face turned out nice, though. It does look like she has a small hole in her left boob, in the lace.

Emma Frost LSB Part 2 of 2:
1zpjwh5.jpg
e5
2ilecdk.jpg
e6
15n9gsk.jpg
e7
295s938.jpg
e8
24wfwn4.jpg
e9

Thanks for posting the pics. I was thinking about canceling my EX.

Just checked my email. Anyone else here who ordered the Ex get this?
Apparently, besides this small batch, the Ex. has been moved to 1st Quarter 2012.

Early Processing Offer
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Item name: Emma Frost Legendary Scale Bust - EXCLUSIVE
Item #: 2001261
Item price: $224.99

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Emma Frost Legendary Scale Bust - EXCLUSIVE! This email is to notify you that a small shipment of this Marvel beauty has arrived into our warehouse earlier than anticipated, and we are offering (on a first-come, first-serve basis) the opportunity to receive your item before the holidays!

If you would like to receive your shipment early, we can charge your order in full now – please email your request directly to ....

Last edited:
I wasn't sure how badly I wanted this piece. But after seeing her posed with Black Cat, makes me want it even more.

Thought I had this ordered, but doesn't appear I didn't.:slap Got on the WL and I guess it's a waiting game now.:monkey2 Do have the Mystique bus coming though so all is not lost.:yess:

I checked my email at around 10:30 pm EST last night before going to work, and I said, "Darn it, it hasn't shipped yet." I just got home, checked my email, and found a surprise. Can you guess what it is?

:yess:
My Emma lsb ex should be here on Friday.

Back