Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I PO'd the EX the first day she went up, along with the EX Mystique (plus I had the EX Black Cat). Stupidly, I sold Black Cat (and really regret it) and cancelled Mystique and Emma. :slap :thud:

Well, decided to order them again, so this Emma is the regular, but did get the EX Mystique on Flex.

Well, I PO'd the EX the first day she went up, along with the EX Mystique (plus I had the EX Black Cat). Stupidly, I sold Black Cat (and really regret it) and cancelled Mystique and Emma. :slap :thud:

Well, decided to order them again, so this Emma is the regular, but did get the EX Mystique on Flex.

Ummm didn't know u sold Black Cat? She is actually very hard to find now. Are u planning to get BC again?

I want her back, but have been hearing how hard she is to find, so I'm not sure if I'll ever get her. Ugh, I shouldn't have sold her.

So, I'll get Mystique, and then I'm hoping and wishing and praying Sideshow does LSB's of Storm (with black head piece), Phoenix/Dark Phoenix, Catwoman, Harley and Poison Ivy. Awww, that would be one sweet ass LSB collection.

I want her back, but have been hearing how hard she is to find, so I'm not sure if I'll ever get her. Ugh, I shouldn't have sold her.

So, I'll get Mystique, and then I'm hoping and wishing and praying Sideshow does LSB's of Storm (with black head piece), Phoenix/Dark Phoenix, Catwoman, Harley and Poison Ivy. Awww, that would be one sweet ass LSB collection.

That's a great list. It will happen. Hope u got some decent money for BC. Maybe in time due, u will get her back.

I cancelled my EX today so hopefully someone converts.
It's a beautiful sculpt, it really is, but on my shelf she's just going to look like a blonde chick in lingerie.
Just doesn't have that cool factor that a lot of the superhero pieces do.
Congrats if any of you get mine!

I just love my girls:

9261796c.jpg

I cancelled my EX today so hopefully someone converts.
It's a beautiful sculpt, it really is, but on my shelf she's just going to look like a blonde chick in lingerie.
Just doesn't have that cool factor that a lot of the superhero pieces do.
Congrats if any of you get mine!

Well the EX just went back in stock on the website. :lol

:exactly: this piece turned out really great! Better than I had expected. I'd like to get this if I knew Cyclops was coming soonish

Great pics NorthernLad! :clap

I like these ones the best:

Thanks! Much appreciated. Personally, I'm dying for them to do a Storm and Dark Phoenix/Phoenix LSB!

Anybody want to get rid of the EX? PM me thx.....

UGH, the EX is now suddenly back in stock. I'm so pissed.

Thanks! Much appreciated. Personally, I'm dying for them to do a Storm and Dark Phoenix/Phoenix LSB!

UGH, the EX is now suddenly back in stock. I'm so pissed.

Really??? That really sucks the big one North.... :horror

Hmmmm, I'm gonna give SSC a call & see if I can get another EX :eek: I would be pissed too!

Really??? That really sucks the big one North.... :horror

Hmmmm, I'm gonna give SSC a call & see if I can get another EX :eek: I would be pissed too!

Yep, it is. I called today to see if they could do anything since I just got the damn regular yesterday, and all they said was I could pay to ship it back and then pay AGAIN to ship the EX (in addition to the first time I paid shipping to send the regular to me). Three times shipping, nope **** you Sideshow, thanks for the amazing customer service.

Damn, you're doing a two-some or is it three-some now? :thud:

Two-some now but three-some is much better :p I just want one in different rooms that's all. :eek: I called SSC yesterday to try to see if they would sell me another one and I was shut down. Damn that 1 policy per customer rule :gah::monkey2

Back