Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! I don't remember seeing any, so I was wondering if I could ask a big favor. Can someone please take a few good pics of the Emma and Mystique busts together? I'm contemplating ordering both again (after I cancelled both).

I think all of them are gonna look like that, so no point in asking for a replacement. As mentioned earlier in the thread, it's not really that unnatural of a stare for someone looking that far to the side.

Meh, probably going to request a replacement. It's subtle, but the lazy eye is gonna bug the hell outta me. Opinions? Tell me I'm imagining things?

EmmaLSB.jpg

EmmaLSBcloseupoflazyeye.jpg

It looks good Jedah.:hi5: Congrats on your Enma. Now where's my Emma EX:impatient:

Wow, I would hate to be Sideshow dealing with some customers.

I don't see a lazy eye in that Emma bust at all, whatsoever. But, do as you please.

Huh? What lazy eye? Looks great to me. Unless you want that puss in boot kind of cat's eye. Just put it in or on a boot and you're fine.

Congrats you picky collector.

Honestly, I looked at the pics that I took, and even I can't see it. I swear I see it in person, though. That's why I asked for opinions. I'm not gonna bother Sideshow about it.
However, I do plan on taking a pic of it side by side with the image on the product box to show you all that I'm not crazy. Well... I am crazy, but... nevermind. :cuckoo::lol

I just don't see the "lazy eye." Looks mighty fine to me. :dunno

Congrats on this beautiful piece. :)

I don't know. When Jedah turned his back once time, one of em Emma gave me the lazy eye. Was it the diamond version? :monkey1

Back