Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
devon-aoki-picture-1.jpg

That's the thing she will not blend in with the rest of the PF style.

Anime Emma. NOT what I was looking forward too at all. I was expecting a realistic Emma Frost, like Mystique. I want a Pablo Emma.

Why does everyone keep saying anime when it looks nothing like anime. It may be animated but not anime

Every Marvel PF looks like real world representations of Marvel characters. This just wont fit in with the line at all, thats why it is a big fail imo.

OHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I was so looking forward to this one as well, when i first opened it up i had to re-check my eyes to make sure i was looking at the right thing.....emma frost...yep.........premium format......yep........ cartoon anime looking likeness??????............ ah crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a disappointment. First dooku, now this?!!! :banghead
Oh well, least i get to save a few hundred dollars....
This does not look anywhere near as good as Mystique and doesnt fit in with a PF line......... :(:mad:

Well, perhaps people should think of it this way. The economy sucks right now, so you can save money for the next big unveiling. There's more Mark Brooks comiquettes on the way as well as more PF's. Perhaps we'll get that Daredevil that's long overdue.

Maybe they should just stick with the same artists for certain lines (e.g., Pablo V and Gore Group for PFs and Comiquettes), that way the products are consistent. That's why I don't blame collectors here from buying from the Philippines-based sculptors - at least they come out with pieces that the fans want, and listen to the collectors' inputs and comments. For a Company that's supposed to be feeling the economic pinch, Sideshow doesn't do a good job of coming out with products that the collectors will like.

Here's what pisses me off. I was on the verge of buying in to Mystique, which is a FANTASTIC sculpt, but the fabric short pants ruined it for me...Now they make Emma, and she's fully sculpted from the waist down.... Could you imagine how fast Mystique would have sold out had she been sculpted below the waist??? OMG...

012909mystique01.jpg

Back