Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good God Sonic, I'm not even sure if there is anything I can say in response to that :dunno

In fact that is going in my sig...

See what I mean, you're insania & it rubs off on me somehow, I lose control & say things, things I really shouldn't say:lol
, I like it:rock

Hmm that's slightly disturbing :horror :horror

:lol ;)

What can I say?, my mind has been compromised by a certain lady, cough....GG...cough....cough:rolleyes::lol

See what I mean, you're insania & it rubs off on me somehow, I lose control & say things, things I really shouldn't say:lol
, I like it:rock

What can I say?, my mind has been compromised by a certain lady, cough....GG...cough....cough:rolleyes::lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You can't blame me Sonic...but it does seem to happen often!!! :lol Thanks for the great new sig :rock :rock

You can't blame me Sonic...but it does seem to happen often!!! :lol Thanks for the great new sig :rock :rock

Not at all, normal people bore me, I like characters & you certainly find great characters on here that's for sure:wacky

Peeps will wonder what the hell your sig is about if they aren't aware of my Shulk fascination:lol
Oh well let the wonder begin
getsmiley.php

Yeah & back on track, the Emma PF is much more beautiful than the Glamour model inflated boobies comiquette:angelsmil:D

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 I'd lick her like a big juicy Starburst, God GG I say some crazy mad stuff when you're around:lol:lol:lol:rock

Haven't you learned from Buzzybean's lesson?!? :mad:

How bad is this? Is the paint toxic? Shouldn't the paint stay on the base so we can't swallow it?

BB

No one buys these things to be licked but I do expect the paint they have applied to the statues to actually stick. Does everyone understand this? Don't lick. But paint must stick.

BB

;) :lol

Just canceled this. I don't care if the ES is 10, I still don't like the overall product. If it changes than I'll get on the WL.

Just canceled this. I don't care if the ES is 10, I still don't like the overall product. If it changes than I'll get on the WL.

Wise decision. I also canceled right after I was able to see the pics on the web for the same reason. I don't like it and the only way to make Sideshow know is by canceling

I just wish people would stop calling this an anime PF. It's an animated style, but anime it is not. Two very different things.

ummm, anime means animated:duh...no such thing as "anime style".....style depends on the artist(s), studio(s) and what have you...so technically, I have the right to call it an anime PF!:D:rotfl

ummm, anime means animated:duh...no such thing as "anime style".....style depends on the artist(s), studio(s) and what have you...so technically, I have the right to call it an anime PF!:D:rotfl

You're right, you can call it whatever you want...However...

Anime is an abbreviated Japanese pronunciation of animation. Fans of the genre around the world regard anime as Japanese animation or Japanimation.

:D:peace:D

Anime is an abbreviated Japanese pronunciation of animation. Fans of the genre around the world regard anime as Japanese animation or Japanimation.

It's not really what people would consider "anime" - the eyes and head aren't big enough to be real anime style. I think the phrase "tooned up" is a good one to characterize this piece, X-23 and the GG Star Wars/LotR animated lines. Electric Tiki really coined a phrase with that one. I didn't get Elvira PF for the same reason though - I just don't think it fits the PF style.

:loltee-hee!....I just find it weird why people consider "anime" a style...growing up, I've never heard of the term until I immigrated in Canaduh!...must be a west-side thing:huh....but yeah, I <3 JAPANIMATION!:rock

Back