Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what could've been.....
Emma+Frost.jpg
.....:(

Why does Emma look Asian?

Yeah, not a fan of the Emma PF at all. The face is really bad IMO and looks nothing like the accepted comic likenesses at all.

What is the accepted comic likeness? Was there a comic fan's poll taken? Where is the data or link to back up this comment?

Which artist's version is the "accepted comic likness"?

Is it John Bryne's rendition? After all he was the first artist to draw Emma waaaaay back in 1979 with her first appearence in Uncanny X-Men 129.

Or is it Simone Bianchi, who is currently drawing Emma in Astonishing X-Men?

What you accept as Emma's likness may not be another fan's "accepted likness".

Why does Emma look Asian?

Maybe she's just squinting her eyes. :D

Well, congrats to the Campbell fans.

(I'm just trying to be a good sport about this. I've been waiting much too long for my Daredevil PF. :D)

Fair enough Chapter I will also be a good sport and I hope that SS makes this PF, because this would be a must!!! :rock :rock :rock

I want it to exactly like the controlled art!!!!

Daredevil.jpg

Only now, u will understand my pain :lol :lol :lol

Fair enough Chapter I will also be a good sport and I hope that SS makes this PF, because this would be a must!!! :rock :rock :rock

Daredevil.jpg

Yup...

that is unimaginable pain right there.....that noise you just heard was Chap getting ALL his teeth pulled w/o novacaine :horror courtesy of Dr. Skiman....:naughty

Daredevil.jpg

Did you just go there???? Did you......just......go......there??? :maul

I don't think that looks good at all. There is nothing about the look of that drawing of emma that would make me want to see it in PF form.

I agree, while I loved Grant Morrison's New X-Men run, I really didn't how Frost was drawn during that time and the skin-X costume was just silly (as silly as comic costumes can be). I was really happy that they used her Astonishing costume as that is the most regal imho; I just wish she had a more realistic look.
Frank Quitely's art is an acquired taste, but it fit perfectly with the weirdness that was Grant Morrison's run on X-Men. No way I'd want to see any line based on that art though.

I'm sure. Its not something for me that I'd like to read in a comic or see as a statue though.

Every statue cant be the same style. But if you are lover of statues then this is just another part of your collection that you can admire for its unique beauty. Not likiing a statue because they didnt sculpt it exactly the same style as every other character is like saying you wouldnt read a certain story ark of your favorite comic because the artist has changed.

JMO!

Back