Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EW EW EW...

This really looks BAD... I don't see why they would make this all cartoony when the other PFs are moderately realistic looking...

what could've been.....
Emma+Frost.jpg
.....:(

I don't think so. That is the ugliest bust around.

I didn't write it to "bother" you, it wasn't even directed at you. I was making a point to another forum member.

The second part was a comment on what you said.

My complete quote...

I was only kidding about that, I didn't think you said it to bother me.

I don't think so. That is the ugliest bust around.

whitequeen2.jpg
agreed!....I wanted to get one back in 05' but I couldn't justify forking over 150 bucks for a bust that looked like a post-op tranny!..it wasn't ever near Quietly's art!....but still, the possibility of someone attempting to make another one...:angelsmil.....

anyhoooo, here's for y'all who likes Campbell's Emma...busty!
White_Queen_Emma_Frost_bust_by_J_Scott_Campbell.jpg

Isn't that what this is?

This is based on an artists style not the sculptors own style. This is the first time I have had a good look at this piece since my return from vacation. I got a pal to order this for me just incase I regretted missing out on it and I have to say this will be getting cancelled. Just not a fan of anime PFs.

Overall the piece is very nicely sculpted and I know Adam is a very fine sculptor but this PF simply does not fit into the rest of the PF line. Glad for those who like and want this piece....BUT please SS let this be the last of the anime PFs.

Really? Another Emma Frost?

I really dont know how you can this one (the PF doesn't even come close):
EmmaFrost1_5x7.jpg

Also where the Hell is the Black Queen Comiquette. Sure we had the two Jean Grey as Black Queen Comiquettes but no Selene. I want my Selene Gallio!

Heck at this point I'd even settle with old lady Selene.
seleneblackqueen9.jpg

I just wish people would stop calling this an anime PF. It's an animated style, but anime it is not. Two very different things.

I just wish people would stop calling this an anime PF. It's an animated style, but anime it is not. Two very different things.

Yep but people have latched on to it now so we'll never hear the end of it. :rolleyes: :lol

This PF is getting ripped here and at the statue forum i really can't see that much wrong with it? oh well doesn't matter to me i for one can't wait for it to arrive.

Yeah your probably right about that. :lol It's not that big a deal to me, but as I'm an anime fan I know what the style looks like and this isn't it.

I like the PF too, but I can understand why others are disappointed, especially the ones who wanted a realistic approach. I have the X-23 Comiquette ordered also and I think the two of them will look great together.

Yeah your probably right about that. :lol It's not that big a deal to me, but as I'm an anime fan I know what the style looks like and this isn't it.

Yeah i have a load of Naruto statues and they look nothing like this :D ;) (no idea why this is in bold i didn't set it that way)

I like the PF too, but I can understand why others are disappointed, especially the ones who wanted a realistic approach. I have the X-23 Comiquette ordered also and I think the two of them will look great together.

Yeah they have a right to be disappointed if they wanted a realistic Emma but there is nothing that can be done now so no point going on about it over and over again imho :)

As for X-23 i also got that on order and agree they will look the nutz side by side.

Yeah I agree, no point going on and on about it. I like diversity in my collection, so it doesn't really bother me if a few PF's/statues don't follow a realistic approach. I don't think it would ruin the display or anything either if I wanted to put the Emma PF next to my Mystique PF. I can appreciate all the different styles.

I have to say I really really like this PF....there can be no doubt that it doesn't really match the other PF's but the style and severity (for lack of a better word!) really appeal to me! :rock

Back