Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fashion_Show_Emma_Frost_01.jpg

While this is certainly a good photo of the two ladies, I found myself laughing when I saw the it.

That flash right in the middle of the shot is mine. I've never seen a photo from behind myself, so never had any idea just how much my camera can get in the way of others shots. Thanks. But I doesn't mean I am going to change it much. I get great shots with the my rig. Still, I am sorry for ruining it for you guys and gals.

And to anwser Jinxx's question...

I was looking over my shots, and photos of Carrie Prejean (Miss Califorina 2009) from the Miss USA 2009 pagent. In my opinion, I have to say that it is most likely that the woman in the black Spiderman costume is indeed her. It also make some sense, as she is a San Diego native, that Marvel would hire her to keep the talent local.

While this is certainly a good photo of the two ladies, I found myself laughing when I saw the it.

That flash right in the middle of the shot is mine. I've never seen a photo from behind myself, so never had any idea just how much my camera can get in the way of others shots. Thanks. But I doesn't mean I am going to change it much. I get great shots with the my rig. Still, I am sorry for ruining it for you guys and gals.

And to anwser Jinxx's question...

I was looking over my shots, and photos of Carrie Prejean (Miss Califorina 2009) from the Miss USA 2009 pagent. In my opinion, I have to say that it is most likely that the woman in the black Spiderman costume is indeed her. It also make some sense, as she is a San Diego native, that Marvel would hire her to keep the talent local.

I was right then!...WOOT!:woo......I feel for this girl. I'm all for equality but she's still entitled to her opinion....if anyone deserves mob lynching, it should be that thing that started it all!:lecture....

I disagree with her policies and her outlooks but I still ^^^^ the hell out of her if offered and I know that she likes dress up! :rock

Back