Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tight jam, I can get a BD Endoskull now if I cancel my Hellboy II PF ex coming in any day now or I get the HB II PF and hope to get the Endoskull 4 months from now. What to do?!

AHHH!!!

I was offered a Endoskull next week.

untitled-3.jpg
+
353251325.jpg
+
tdbank.jpg
=
ist2_2826479-canadian-money.jpg

I'm not getting what is considered the chip set and the chipset with display? also what the price on the tube/flask set?

The flask alone is $265, plus a chip that you have to buy separately. Mine are already paid for. I'm getting a flask and damaged chip (painted red) and a regular/full chip with display.

hi I have a question on the Endoskulls that are on backorder - are these freshly made brand new ones or are they the ones that had flaws earlier on that were sent back and now have been refurbished? thanks

hi I have a question on the Endoskulls that are on backorder - are these freshly made brand new ones or are they the ones that had flaws earlier on that were sent back and now have been refurbished? thanks

That is a million dollar question. Wish I could know the answer. I've seen some recently purchased shiny busts with minor damages, so who really knows?

Anyone watch the season 2 finale of Terminator TSCC last night? WOW, totally blown away at how great it was. The whole season was lacking, but the finale totally made up for it.

Back