Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loller fro!

Reminds me of this:

shocked.jpg

I have a lead on several battle-damaged Endo skulls. Do you think it's worth it to get them and eBay them? What do you think my profit margin would be if I picked them up at the original $500 price tag? I haven't seen any BD versions on eBay for a while, but the clean versions have been going about a grand. Keep in mind, these can be cleaned and look just like the clean version without the rainbow stuff.

LOl, yeah right. I'd buy another if i could find one, but you just don't seem to see them anymore. I paid about $700 for mine 4 years ago just off a guy on a forum, really random actually, even then the price i paid was low, i don't think the guy knew what he had, lol.

Would love to get a full size endoskeleton one day, once i've sold an organ to pay for it :)

Those two pieces are grails. I love the icons endoskull. I think it is better for display than the sideshow one. and the timeless arm is accurate, and I cant believe the tube that came with it. If Sideshow provided the tube I dont think i would have sold mine.

Terminator being my favourite collectible saga, I guess thats what you could call it, this thread has some of the best pics I have ever seen!

LOl, yeah right. I'd buy another if i could find one, but you just don't seem to see them anymore. I paid about $700 for mine 4 years ago just off a guy on a forum, really random actually, even then the price i paid was low, i don't think the guy knew what he had, lol.

Would love to get a full size endoskeleton one day, once i've sold an organ to pay for it :)

Congrats on owning those beauties, phil :clap

AWESOME pics too :rock

lemme know if you ever wanna sell em :D

I'd love to get a TC endoskull too :joy

Hi guys. Caved in and got an endoskull combat edition. Just want to know how many have their endo bus displayed in a detolf cabinent? I looked thru the whole thread and have only come across one.

Thanks in advance,
James.

I just received my BD endo today and while all looks amazing, i'm noticing a severe tilting of the head as if the t-800 is looking slightly down to the right. Anyone else have tilting/crooked issues? Wondering if I should send back or not.

I just received my BD endo today and while all looks amazing, i'm noticing a severe tilting of the head as if the t-800 is looking slightly down to the right. Anyone else have tilting/crooked issues? Wondering if I should send back or not.

Need pictures. If you are not happy, contact them, and send it back.

see what I mean? This was taken looking straight on. It looks a little more crooked face to face than in the pic.

2ypj96f.jpg

see what I mean? This was taken looking straight on. It looks a little more crooked face to face than in the pic.

Yeah, a number of people have mentioned the same problem previously in this thread... Other than that it looks good - I'd send it back myself, it would really drive me crazy looking at it. Hope mine turns up straight.

Back