Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made something wrong ?:confused: if yes ... sorry for that ... Maybe you can explain ? please ... :confused:

Nothing wrong, bad joke on my part.

My updated EndoBust collection.

***Pictures were quoted, so I removed them to speed up the load time for this page.***

Last edited:
Nothing wrong, bad joke on my part.

My updated EndoBust collection.

EndoBusts1.jpg

EndoBusts2.jpg

EndoBusts3.jpg

Really awesome photos Oneye.
Your collection always amazes me.
I even like the dvd box set skull for what its worth.

The Skynet Edition one is a lot bigger and better looking than I expected. Great pics! Convinced me to pick one of the Skynet LE's up for sure.

:)

Last edited:
Really awesome photos Oneye.
Your collection always amazes me.
I even like the dvd box set skull for what its worth.

You are very kind. I'd like to get the HCG BD version. I made a deal to get a clean SS version, but it'll take 3 months to pay for it.

I have given up trying for a Timeless Collectibles version. I hope that FelMar gets it one day.

I ordered the T-600 bust, but that's a long wait. I wonder if SS and/or HCG will ever release a "factory fresh", minty T-600 bust.

The DVD bust plays lots of sounds and the eyes light up and slowly fade. I was going to doctor mine up but for now will leave it as is. Looks like a family with four of them, Pappa, Mamma, and the two boys.

Nah, you have me confused with FelMar. He's got that collection. :) Thanks for the compliment though.

You both have awesome collections! :rock One of these days I would like to pick up a 1:1 Endoskull. It would stand out in my collection (amongst the Marvel and Buffy themes) but still, a little Endoskull here or there never hurt anyone. :naughty

Nice stuff ONEYE! You are making me want to get more endoskulls for my collection. Are you getting the new HC 1:2 T-800 Endo bust?

Yes, and this as well...
2z5812u.jpg

My friend in Japan is sending me the 1:2 T-800 EndoBust.

I have the BD 1:2 exclusive on the way as well.
1676us1.gif

I'm a big time Terminator fan. I hope to create an very cool way to display them in my next home.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Don't forget the attachable endo-arms. :rock

:horror There is an exclusive BD HCG 1:2 scale version!?!??!?! :google

Any pics online of it?

No, not with the arms, just the head. See the image above? That's the BD 1:2 EndoBust. There is a clean one in that size as well. With a blue background vice black on the button/badge thing on the front.

Back