Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its really not difficult, just take your time and make sure you don't remove too much paint...a lot of it in the crevices is there to provide depth. However, those areas have a very thick, almost tar-like coat, so you wont remove it with a gentle pass. It really doesn't require much elbow grease...most of the "damage" comes off with ease. The only area that requires care is the nameplate, and even that is not very hard. There is a tutorial thread here somewhere, and it has videos showing the process. I'll see if I can dig it up for you, as that gave me the confidence to go forward with the cleaning.

Well i was the first guy to clean an endo i'm father_jack on statue forums here is my thread https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=61207 it took me no longer than an hour and a half to do with nail polish remover the results speak for themselves.

Nowdays though i miss the battle damage and have orderd another on flexipay from sideshow...

did you get your logo yet?

Thinking about get the Combat Version Endoskull, I got a couple of questions though.

1. Is the entire thing metal or is it polystone with plated metal?
2. Does the mouth open?
3. Does anything else move (neck segments, neck pistons, head swivel)?

Thinking about get the Combat Version Endoskull, I got a couple of questions though.

2. Does the mouth open?
3. Does anything else move (neck segments, neck pistons, head swivel)?

1. I don't know
2. No
3. No

Polystone with plated metal. If you look in this thread you could see a broken one.

Bought a pre-cleaned Combat endo from a nice user on here, got it yesterday. I spent a lot of time "cleaning" a lot of things on it and then waxed it up. I love it!

a.jpg
b.jpg

3_99156.jpg
2.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

Larger view: https://boards.altgn.com/gallery/files/1/5/4.jpg

8.jpg
9.jpg

00dfb46b6a13a1bcbd3c21b93b55d93e.gif

Back