ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They went on sale for like 220.00, I always wanted the version where the T 1000 morphed into the T 800 to fool John.

So this is a repainted Enterbay?

It's your piece, you can do what you please however, you repainted over possibly the most life-like 1/4 skin tone I've ever seen.

So this is a repainted Enterbay?

It's your piece, you can do what you please however, you repainted over possibly the most life-like 1/4 skin tone I've ever seen.

I think the silver shows off the skin texture better than the flesh finish.
I showed it to a friend and he said he was speechless and couldn't believe what I had done. Pretty high praise comming from a fellow collector.
I bet this starts a new trend. You just cant get better texture detail from non metallic paints.

I think the silver shows off the skin texture better than the flesh finish.
I showed it to a friend and he said he was speechless and couldn't believe what I had done. Pretty high praise comming from a fellow collector.
I bet this starts a new trend. You just cant get better texture detail from non metallic paints.

If you're happy with your piece there's no one left to please.

it's a joke) is the usual recast EB BD with Ebay as busts a silver and bronze

Oh, you guys. I thought I could hold out until this afternoon and have a bit of fun!

I can't believe how nice and thoughtful everyone was and nobody called me a moron!

I picked it up in Chinatown last week.

It was bronze, I'm painting it realistic and that is just the endo silver coat.
2017-02-13 20.27.35.jpg
2017-02-14 08.15.27.jpg

got today my t1000 and t800bd, and finally joining the club of the 1/4 t2 figs. :yess: just unpacked both and my jaw dropped down. can't believe that i missed these before, and especially arnie is such a museum figure, it's insane

ebt8001.png

ebt8002.png

It's crazy these can go from the low $200's to the high $400's in a matter of days. Enterbays must of made a trillion of these.

Whatever the amount, I'm glad they did. :yess:

Agreed, this figure is 4 years old and i was really sad when it did because there was no way I could buy it at the time and I knew where secondary prices could go based off the clean figures, so to still have an opportunity to get such a nice figure at even retail after all this time is wonderful. BBTS is now down to their last one.

Back