ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punch to the gut, he finally arrives and this.

IMG_2741.jpg

Here's hoping BBTS can somehow help me, he's more amazing in hand than any photo has ever let on, and then this, I can't catch a break with this figure.

Quite a few people have had that same issue with Enterbays figures. Sucks to see, hopefully you have a better experience with their customer service than I did.

Well I'm happy to report things are progressing positively, BBTS CS got back to me and we're going to exchange the head, which is great, I'm quite happy with the condition of everything else in the set, so hopefully soon enough this will be resolved and one of my most wanted figures ever, even before I knew Enterbay was making it, will be mine.

After 4 years of waiting, multiple occasions of thinking I'd never get this figure, and finally thinking my one and only hope of having this figure at last had turned out a failure, I have received my replacement head from BBTS and at long last, the Enterbay T-800 is mine, and he is everything I'd imagined and more all these years admiring him through photos, they never could prepare me for the awesomeness face to face, the paint work on the head alone is staggering.

33305101456_d20a3b9e56_o.jpg

They will be coming, I just got the replacement head two nights ago, but the batteries were all but dead, tried one store on my way home from work last night and they didn't have any, then ran out today and got some at last, so everything is in place, just need time to shot.

I even bought chains from Walmart to go with him.

I just had to snap something and finally enjoy this guy.

Thanks for reposting, while mine was shipping and while I was waiting on my replacement head, I went back through this thread looking over everyone else's pics for inspirations, all your posts had image removed boxes sadly.

Thanks for reposting, while mine was shipping and while I was waiting on my replacement head, I went back through this thread looking over everyone else's pics for inspirations, all your posts had image removed boxes sadly.

Yeah I recently tried to bring some sort of organisation to my photobucket account, moved a lot of stuff.

I was using a combination of a portable electric heater that glowed orange and....a flashlight I think, to light those shots. At least one of the pics is slightly blurry but I still like how the lighting emphasised the endo-skull.

My girlfriend got me a photo tent last year, too small for this figure, but it came with two LED lamps so I plan to deploy them as well as my classic Terminator colored lighting go to source, computer monitor, open an orange image in Photoshop and expand to full screen.

Punch to the gut, he finally arrives and this.

View attachment 324827

Here's hoping BBTS can somehow help me, he's more amazing in hand than any photo has ever let on, and then this, I can't catch a break with this figure.

Seeing this has made me ship my figure. It's been in my pile of loot for a while now. Don't want to get stuck with a bad sculpt.

Maulfan finally got this!

Sorry to hear about the nose, yeah, that looked. Ad. Cool how quickly that was resolved though, and now you have a perfect one. Beautiful photography, as always. He looks magnificent. My favorite shot is the one where he's pointing to his head.

Congrats on getting him! After all these years, he's still the most realistic figure on my collection.

This photo of Terminator blows my mind:

IMG_7144_2_small_32.jpg

Just saw this going back in the thread. Thanks! Just goes to show how realistic this sculpt is.
Here some more shots from a few years ago. The second one was when I got the normal T-800 jacket and pistol for him, which I then sold off again because I wanted to go movie accurate after all. I planned to weather up the jacket.

IMG_7096_2_small2.jpg

IMG_2872_2_small.jpg

Back