ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if you've already answered this bud but as you keep saying take this out and put foam in etc, can you open the suit somehow?

Thanks

Tim, the inner magnet on the suit (judging from inspecting it for 5 min) is glued to the inner suit.

All you have to do is futz it when you got it in hand, theres no need to customize anything.

OH, and the cape feels and looks amazing too :clap

I JUST GOT HIM :panic::panic::panic:

He's AMAZING OMG!:panic::panic:

Just finish futzing him and use the looking left cowl and the calm "One man or the entire mob" look :rock

Gonna go and put the Guns and the clip now.

This figure gets a 9.5/10 from me. Theres 9 expression to choose from, and they all look amazing. :gah::lol

9 expressions wtf got any pics ?

I JUST GOT HIM :panic::panic::panic:

He's AMAZING OMG!:panic::panic:

Just finish futzing him and use the looking left cowl and the calm "One man or the entire mob" look :rock

Gonna go and put the Guns and the clip now.

This figure gets a 9.5/10 from me. Theres 9 expression to choose from, and they all look amazing. :gah::lol
congrats man :hi5:
as much as I want pics, right now I just concern whether your batman is QC free or not (loose right leg?)
sadly, we never know with EB....:pray:

Last edited:
Sorry if you've already answered this bud but as you keep saying take this out and put foam in etc, can you open the suit somehow?

Thanks

The sides/crotch and neck of the suit have easy access.
It's not one piece. The only thing I put in was a cod piece filler.
The only thing I took off were the external magnets.

9 expressions wtf got any pics ?

3 different eye position X 3 different mouth piece = 9 expressions

congrats man :hi5:
as much as I want pics, right now I just concern whether your batman is QC free or not (loose right leg?)
sadly, we never know with EB....:pray:

Nope. Its very sturdy and firm. Just like my T800.

I didnt feel the need to take off the eternal magnets. Plus I dont need to do any mods to lower the belt.

Tim, the inner magnet on the suit (judging from inspecting it for 5 min) is glued to the inner suit.

All you have to do is futz it when you got it in hand, theres no need to customize anything.

OH, and the cape feels and looks amazing too :clap

Thank you!

Oh and congrats Mike! :rock

3 different eye position X 3 different mouth piece = 9 expressions

Nope. Its very sturdy and firm. Just like my T800.

I didnt feel the need to take off the eternal magnets. Plus I dont need to do any mods to lower the belt.
thanks for the confirmation Hydeous. I hope waynesbutler is wrong. I couldn't see clearly the problems he mentioned in that video because it's too far:slap

thanks for the confirmation Hydeous. I hope waynesbutler is wrong. I couldn't see clearly the problems he mentioned in that video because it's too far:slap
Hes a guy who doesnt believe in Batman, and has full negativity, exactly why he's Wayne's Butler :lol

Hes a guy who doesnt believe in Batman, and has full negativity, exactly why he's Wayne's Butler :lol
mine's probably arrive tomorrow, then we'll see if what he said was true or wrong.
I have EB Rambo and his right shoulder slightly loose. only 2 members as far as I know, suffered the same problem as me.
but I have a good feeling with this Batman. Hydeous must post pics to erase the negativity on this thread:yess:

The whole thing with the cape doesn't bother me as i've got my name down for a forigno Cape so that will look 10x better,none of the issues mentioned have put me off this figure at all the gap between his cowl and body can be rectified by some futzing with the body and neck easily im sure.

Moving his head down which pops his clips off hopefully thats an easy fix, i'll fiddle with mine when i get it in sept, as for moving his head forward and it creating a bit of a gap at the back of the cowl between it and the body...that doesn't bother me as his back won't ever be showing anyway in the case if his front is fine then im fine with that.

all in all i can't wait to get mine

Some of these reviews are so confusing! How do you not know if a belt is dicast metal or plastic? :dunno:slap

In hand the cape are very nice. I dont think any pics so far have captured the subtle suede feel of the cape.

I will try to get some pics up in a bit.

In hand the cape are very nice. I dont think any pics so far have captured the subtle suede feel of the cape.

I will try to get some pics up in a bit.

for me the thing with the cape, as nice as im sure it is..it just looks to short when when its wrapped around him it looks like it sticks out too much at the sides and is too short i just dont like how it falls when wrapped around him and with BB suit the best pose is the cape draped around him going past his feet the EB cape doesnt seem to go past his feet.... where as compared to Lforigno's custom cape his drapes nicely and is long so it just looks 10x better.

Back