ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's quite thick. And one of the guy who got these a while ago said that it felt like the rubber material that were used for otter box cases. After getting it in hand, I somewhat agree.

That said, frequent handling and touching of the otterbox iphone cases have started to show some shiny parts. So I'd suggest not touching the rubber suit too much.

Alright thanks man. I doubt i'll be posing this guy a bunch anyway.

I cant take chances of taking the head and re futz the figure again, Agen. Its almost midnight, and I'm afraid I cant control my strength properly and worried if I break something :lol :monkey2

That's alright. Thank you :hi5:

I think I'm the only one on these board who don't care about amazing cowls. :lol

Wayne head.

6b80f81d.jpg

0286bbef.jpg

d39fc486.jpg

Wow, looks really like Bale on the 3rd pic.

Must admit, I do justice to this sculpt than retaane did a few days ago which makes the wayne head look like ass :lol

Well.... the paintjob is nice that's for sure. Looks alot like Bale when he was in American psycho. Someone make a yuppie costume.

Wayne head looks great in those pics. Love what they've done with the hair line, actually looks like real hair.

I dont think it can be lowered, unless I take off the belt's lock (which I havent figured out how to).

Plus the back part of the belt is wider than the front, and it's being hold by Batman's ass and some sort of plastic stuff in the middle of the suit.

Yeah, i could be wrong but I don't think you can get it this low ("The Maglor Certified Lower Belt Position"TM) without modding it slightly. Well at least I had to. Jesus, I actually forgot there was a Wayne head in the box until I saw that pic...
:panic:

Iphone pics...

5-17.jpg
1-30.jpg

How difficult is that mod Rory? Do you have pics of the back/walk through?

Thanks

I covered up the handiwork with some 3M micropore tape to make sure it didn't scratch anything, but basically I just used a little bit of fine brass wire.
I will do a diagram once everyone starts to get them. Well not now, after w.end! Its not a biggy, very easy. It doesn't damage change anything.

Back