ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some quick iphone pics.

ec8462bc.jpg

3a72e499.jpg

some quick iphone pics.

ec8462bc.jpg

3a72e499.jpg

The cowl looks great in that pic and seems to go well with the suit, i have faith in this figure and can't wait to own it..i think once its in a display case with a little light on it the cowl looks fine, only in broad daylight does it catch the light and look shiny to me which would never happen for me as my window is no where near my display cases

How thin is the rubber suit? Or how durable is it?

It's quite thick. And one of the guy who got these a while ago said that it felt like the rubber material that were used for otter box cases. After getting it in hand, I somewhat agree.

That said, frequent handling and touching of the otterbox iphone cases have started to show some shiny parts. So I'd suggest not touching the rubber suit too much.

The belt is still a little higher.
the cape looks good already:yess:
is the belt metal or plastic?

It does from the send pic, doesnt it? I guess its the angle of how the photo was taken, as i was tring to show the cape holder pieces' position. In hand its not as high as it looks in the photos.

Belt is high quality and detailed plastic, with magnets all around the belt. As I tried to put those containers and it stick almost everywhere :clap

fantastic figure! Hydeous Could you take a full body shot with bale head please.

Thank you. :duff

Great pics Mike!

Thanks, Tim. :)

fantastic figure! Hydeous Could you take a full body shot with bale head please.

I cant take chances of taking the head and re futz the figure again, Agen. Its almost midnight, and I'm afraid I cant control my strength properly and worried if I break something :lol :monkey2

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

I dont think it can be lowered, unless I take off the belt's lock (which I havent figured out how to).

Plus the back part of the belt is wider than the front, and it's being hold by Batman's ass and some sort of plastic stuff in the middle of the suit.

I dont think it can be lowered, unless I take off the belt's lock (which I havent figured out how to).

Plus the back part of the belt is wider than the front, and it's being hold by Batman's ass and some sort of plastic stuff in the middle of the suit.

Cool well, it'll have to be modded when I get him

Back